help finding the right light

fastfoci

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys,
I am currently in the market for a new EDC light. Right now I have a Streamlight Microstream with the Fenix head from a LD01 on it. It is a decent light for in the house, car, etc but since spring is coming and I plan to be outside alot more I would love to have a brighter EDC light. I need your help....I have been looking for either a 1 AA or a 1 123 light. I want a 1 battery light because I want to keep it a small size preferably under 100mm. would prefer a normal battery using light since i do not own any rechargeables or a charger(unless you can talk me into using them)I would also like to have a clicky and not a twisty. And last it must have a clip, but the clip needs to be at the very end of the light, I do not want any of the light showing when it is clipped to my pocket with the light inside. I would like to spend under $50 if possible.

The closet lights I have found were the JetBeam B series but they dont seem to meet these exact standards I am looking for, sad because the lumens on them both seem to be a decent output. anyway please help me find a good light.

- Todd

Last edited:

Latest posts