A few years ago I moved and packed my office up into several boxes. At the time I had saved a few Nautilodes (the new plural of Nautilus ) for some special finishing work, and between other preoccupations and the move I shelved the project and forgot about it. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, and I had a customer make a request that required me to go look through a few old boxes, and along with his request, I found a small batch of unbuilt Nautilus lights, which are now built.
For those of you unfamiliar with the Nautilus, here is the original thread, and the specs are included below:
- Ultra Clear Lens for 99% Light Transmittance
- Deep Parabolic Reflector for Long Distance Illumination
- Q5 Flux Bin CREE XR-E – 107 Lumens Minimum Output from the LED
- CP Grade II Titanium with Brass Innards
- O-Ring Seals at All Junctions – Water Resistant
- Gold Plated Circuit Contacts
- 20.5mm in Diameter by 67mm Short
- 2 Ounces / 57 Grams Weight
- 2:45 Runtime on High Mode, 75 Hour Runtime on Low Mode
These are the last of the Titanium Nautilus lights, and I don't anticipate commissioning a further run of this design in the future. I'd like to offer these up for $365 plus shipping ($15 US-domestic, $30 international) to anyone interested - please send PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lights will start shipping out tomorrow, and I will post here once they're sold out. If you have any questions please e-mail me at email@example.com.