Miboxer        
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112

Thread: Boring service for Surefire® and other aluminum or titanium lights

Default Re: Boring service for Surefire® and other aluminum or titanium lights

This is also posted in Mechanical Modding Services:

(Drum roll please) All lights have been machined & returned to their owners.

Teaching machining for the spring semester ended May 13 & I've been working non stop to get caught up. I'd let my shop become a disaster & there were tools scattered everywhere. Not one clean workbench anywhere & the shop is 2100 square foot (195 square meter) ... meaning it took most of a week to do a major clean up & reorganization. I found stuff that had "been lost" for a long time.

My work truck was just as disorganized until the cab was emptied out, the big Knaack 4830 Job Box was cleaned out & everything was put back in order.

It feels like a weight is off my shoulders & I hope to never get so far behind again.

If you send in a light or lights right now the turn around should be not more than two weeks.
    Surefire® boring including E-Series & Weapon Lights* Please text msg, phone or email through contact page at www:Precision.Works

Boring out a Detonator tailcap, essentially the same amount of setup & time as a single cell light.

100A2340.jpg
    Surefire® boring including E-Series & Weapon Lights* Please text msg, phone or email through contact page at www:Precision.Works

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by precisionworks View Post
    Boring out a Detonator tailcap, essentially the same amount of setup & time as a single cell light.

100A2340.jpg
    Oh yeah...paired it with my bored 6p and running 2x18500...Thanks for an incredible quality Barry!

You're certainly welcome! I appreciate all the business you've sent me.

Almost fully caught up, one package of five lights that need clips & the bench is clear. Meaning 2-3 week turnaround at this time.

Flashaholic*

Good Morning

Could you bore a Surefire 9Z? Here are photos of the light: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...EpHbE9pTl9TMUk

Kind regards,
    HP

Default Boring service for Surefire® and other aluminum or titanium lights

Yes, I've done a few of them, they are more time-consuming to set up and the price is $62 + $8 return shipping in the USA or $30 international.

Please remove both O rings and all the combat rings before shipping.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112