Fenix Outfitters        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Machine shop projects

Default Re: Machine shop projects

I hate when I have to work on something bent-over. My head is the first thing to start sweating, and it's not shy about it. Sweat in my eyes sucks.

Consider bringing a large square fan to at least keep the air moving while you work on projects like that. They cost $10 apiece, so it's not a tragedy if it gets broken.

Hey Barry - thanks for the 6P 18650 bored flashlight . Also good talking with you. I'll be sending you some other SureFires for boring. Anyway, here's my hobby (addictions) list: astronomy, eyepieces, cameras, camera lenses, tripods, telescope mountings, cacti, bicycles, machining and metal work, high performance cars, hardwood boxes, tools and my most recent, flashlights and batteries.

joe_donahue

Quote Originally Posted by onaxis View Post
    ... thanks for the 6P 18650 bored flashlight . Also good talking with you. I'll be sending you some other SureFires for boring ...
    Thank you for your kind words Joe. From what you told me you're off to a great start on a high end collection. Watch out - CPF is habit forming & you can never have enough really nice lights
    Surefire® boring including E-Series & Weapon Lights* Please text msg, phone or email through contact page at www:Precision.Works

One of my customers saw the small gantry crane I'd built some time ago & asked me to build one for him. He wanted:

90" (2.3m) to the top of the I-beam

60" (1.5m) between the side supports

1000# (454 kg) lift capacity

Haven't attached the four swivel caster wheels yet but it's finished other than that. (Ladder in photo is 5' (1.5m) tall for scale)

Surefire® boring including E-Series & Weapon Lights* Please text msg, phone or email through contact page at www:Precision.Works

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12