• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Titanium 2 AA Erin Aleph 1 with LE

Dog Chaser

Enlightened
On the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay
Some of you may have seen my sales thread last night for a XP-G Haiku which had an option for a 2 AA McGizmo body. The Haiku ended up selling with the 123 body. I wasn't planning on putting this one up for sale, but due to a number of PM's about the 2 AA pak I figured I'd put the whole light up.

It is a McGizmo 2 AA body with a Erin Aleph 1 head. All titanium. All in excellent condition. The head contains a SSC P-4 LED on a GDuP SU LE (I'm not sure what the SU stands for). Very nice set up. For those of you that aren't familiar with the LE, it is a low, medium, high with memory. I believe the Shoppe used to sell these alone for $125. Don sells the paks for $210 and I think I paid $140 for the head. That's a $475 investment.

I'm selling the whole package for $375 in honor of Saint Patrick.
2AAErin1.jpg

2AAErin2.jpg

2AAErin6.jpg

2AAErin3.jpg

2AAErin5.jpg

2AAErin4.jpg

The fine print: First to state an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread wins. CONUS only please. Feel free to PM me with any questions, and I'll try to answer as quickly as I can. Shipping is free:I'll send your light via USPS with delivery confirmation. (Sadly, insurance isn't free, so if you want to make sure it's safe after it leaves my hands at the post office, please be sure to purchase insurance at $2 per $100 and let me know you've done so). I take Paypal, and you'll be my best friend if you use cash Paypal.

Last edited: