Need help finding an JD E11 Mini Candelabra bulb in LED.

s-one

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, Great forum! I've been looking around and search the net for a JD E11 Mini Candelabra LED bulb but not having any luck. Is there no such thing? It's for a low profile ceiling fan light that dimmable. Thanks kindly.

s-one

Newly Enlightened
Yea me too, but the key is "mini". Apparently these are the smaller candelabra bulbs. Thanks for your response though.

s-one

Newly Enlightened
Hey thanks for the response. Can you provide me a link to a mini led jd e11 bulb? I can't seem to find any online. I went to HD and they didn't have any. Thanks.

s-one

Newly Enlightened
Thank you much wtanaka! Not sure if an LED version exists but 20 watts definitely beats the 100 watts that I have.

s-one

Newly Enlightened
s-one did you ever find a dimmabel led e11 type? thanks.

Unfortunately I have not. They just don't make them in a "mini". The mini gives me the clearance it needs to fit in a ceiling fan.. in fact I was just about to purchase another ceiling fan and realize it uses the same type of halogen bulb.. so now I'm looking for a different ceiling fan for another room.

LightBeualb

Newly Enlightened
Two years later... NEW E11 White/Warm bulb 80LED 3014SMD 110V/220V Dimmable Light Silicone Crystal

search for it on ebay.
it's a bit dim for my taste (replacing 40w halogens)