Imalent

Thread: Need help finding an JD E11 Mini Candelabra bulb in LED.

Default Need help finding an JD E11 Mini Candelabra bulb in LED.

Hi all, Great forum! I've been looking around and search the net for a JD E11 Mini Candelabra LED bulb but not having any luck. Is there no such thing? It's for a low profile ceiling fan light that dimmable. Thanks kindly.
    s-one

Default Re: Need help finding an JD E11 Mini Candelabra bulb in LED.

IDK about dimmable, but i've seen plenty of LED candelabra bulbs at HD, WM, Manards, Ace, ect....
    if your not wearing a #12 welding screen than it ain't bright enough! "Hand-Sun H.I.D." 55w & 75w(for sale), Rocky 3w LED, Stanley 109 35w mod'd, Maxa-Beam Gen II, 55w hid/100w incan Vector Twin, 400w MH long arc, 100w MH mid arc. Amondotech n30.

Yea me too, but the key is "mini". Apparently these are the smaller candelabra bulbs. Thanks for your response though.
    s-one

well i've seen them in both standard and mini sized bases'. is there something else special about the ones you're looking for?
    if your not wearing a #12 welding screen than it ain't bright enough! "Hand-Sun H.I.D." 55w & 75w(for sale), Rocky 3w LED, Stanley 109 35w mod'd, Maxa-Beam Gen II, 55w hid/100w incan Vector Twin, 400w MH long arc, 100w MH mid arc. Amondotech n30.

Hey thanks for the response. Can you provide me a link to a mini led jd e11 bulb? I can't seem to find any online. I went to HD and they didn't have any. Thanks.
    s-one

Unenlightened

I am looking for this too. I was able to find a 20 watt halogen (compared to the more common 50-100 watt ones):

http://www.1000bulbs.com/product/62919/SATCO-S4486.html

but I haven't yet found an LED.

Thank you much wtanaka! Not sure if an LED version exists but 20 watts definitely beats the 100 watts that I have.
    s-one

Unenlightened

s-one did you ever find a dimmabel led e11 type? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bitkahuna View Post
    s-one did you ever find a dimmabel led e11 type? thanks.
    Unfortunately I have not. They just don't make them in a "mini". The mini gives me the clearance it needs to fit in a ceiling fan.. in fact I was just about to purchase another ceiling fan and realize it uses the same type of halogen bulb.. so now I'm looking for a different ceiling fan for another room.
    s-one