New Jersey Photon Festival #18 (PF18) will happen on Saturday, April 14, 2012.
This is an initial posting for now. Watch this space for additional info, ground rules, logistics, and more in the near future!
See Post #2 for additional things you might want to be aware of.
Also see Post #3 for weather forecast and/or still more things you might want to be aware of.
Some quick things...
- This is a no alcohol event.
- Attendees are asked to contribute a snack of some kind, or some soft drinks, or cups/plates/napkins, or similar.
- If you have small trinkets to share, bring them! That's always fun.
- If anyone has items to toss into an impromptu raffle, it's encouraged!
- Kids welcome, but mom/dad will want to keep an eye on them.
- If you're walking to the quarry, dress warmly and wear shoes for walking AND getting a bit dirty.
- There is no fee to attend, but Data has generously established a "tip jar" with proceeds used to cover wear and tear to the yard, Mrs. Milky steam cleaning the carpet, etc. It's been much appreciated by the Mrs., which allows us to continue the event. If you can toss some funds in the jar, please do so.
- Tank light is here. I need a couple car batteries to power it. Got any? Bring 'em, please.
- Newbies, contact me for directions if you need them.
PF17 thread is over here for reference.