Comparison of Radbot 1000 vs Zebralight H51r

vēer

Newly Enlightened
Cool video, thanks!
Could you also make one where you show all the other modes that H51r has, just to compare how bright they are.
Not much information like reviews or beamshots available online :)

bbb74

Enlightened
vēer;3903140 said:
Cool video, thanks!
Could you also make one where you show all the other modes that H51r has, just to compare how bright they are.
Not much information like reviews or beamshots available online :)

They're pretty much the same spacings as the normal lights. I found it hard to see anything more than a couple of feet away in moon mode, unlike the normal zebralights. To be honest, the light made me feel sick - I was using it to look for something in my tool drawers and not only could I not see things very well due to the limited spectrum making a lot of different things look black, my head started to go weird. I bought mine to be used as a rear flashing bike light and it will do well at that.

BrianMc

Enlightened
Nice video. I may try the reverse mode. My ride by's show the leading white and trailing red patches. I also get a nice reflection off the rear fender. The Cygolite HotShot is about half the price of the H51r, but with a built in (hard to replace) battery. I haven't compared it to either the Turbos or Radbot 1000s. That would address the power and beam shape differences, if any.

BrianMc