• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired DRASTIC PRICE DROP: Barbolight Bombproof Host (with Neutral MC-E and 3 X AA Holder)

Tessaiga

Enlightened
A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator
SOLD!!! : Barbolight Bombproof Host (with Neutral MC-E and 3 X AA Holder)

SOLD!!!!

Up for sale is a Barbolight Bombproof light. HAIII, Tri-flupic, Cree MC-E Neutral emitter. I have not used this light since buying it. It has only been turned on inside the house and played with for 10 minutes or so to get used to the levels. olrac is the first owner and he also was the one who modded this light.

This is a very SOUGHT AFTER host that was released by Barbolight awhile back. What makes this package even more desirable is the fact that this host already features a MC-E emitter in the host and driven by the Tri-flupic UI. This host is NOTORIOUSLY difficult to work with and put in an emitter.

Dive rated to 200 meters. It will run on 3xAA eneloops, 26650, 26500, 18650, or older black AW C cells. The 3xAA carrier is included. There is a spring that allows you to run all the batteries indicated above. Light engine is removable and allows for upgrading of emitter and driver if you so desire in the future.

There is absolutely no doughnut in the beam at all. Tri-flupic is user adjustable for levels.
Here is a link to flupic instructions: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...70&postcount=1
Here is a link to the build: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?222923-My-bomb-proof-mod-completed

There is a slight blemish in the reflector which I have tried to capture in the photos below, but this in no way compromises the quality of the beam.

IMG_0595.jpg

DSCN3513.jpg

DSCN3511.jpg

I am asking for LESS than what I paid for this light....

Now only $220 shipped WORLDWIDE, anywhere on planet Earth via registered airmail!!!

Come on guys........ I'm bleeding here..... help me out..... :ohgeez: :(

Insurance and delivery confirmation is not included but can be requested at additional cost. I will not be responsible for any postal mishaps once the light goes out if you choose not to have insurance for this.

I am looking for a nailbender XM-L tower module, so if you have one, maybe we could work out a trade with cash to even it up.

I can only accept paypal.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

ingmar

Newly Enlightened
Moderator edit: No trashing of sale threads

Last edited by a moderator:

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
Could you take a pic of it next to another light? I don't know this light and it is difficult for me to identify dimensions without something to compare it to.
And, do you have the link for the original sales? I followed the other links and learned about what those had to offer; but, not about the creation of the host.

Tessaiga

Enlightened
A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator
Wow.... Someone trashed my thread and I was blissfully unaware of it....:D
Kestrel, thanks for cleaning it up.

Now... back to our regular programme....:D

Smarkum, here's a link to the original thread of the manufacturer that created the host. Hope the comparison with a pen and a 3D maglite is good enough.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?207843-Bomb-proof-host.-SOLD-OUT.-Payment-instructions-on-post-1.&highlight=

I
have unfortunately lost the link to the original sales thread, but it was sold to me by olrac himself.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you need more info.