• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Ti TB & Chimeras (all sold)

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
This is a "I need a Les Baer 1911 Thunder Ranch" sale. Gotta get a gun! (GOT IT!)

Shipping (USA) included. Paypal included. Deduct 3% if you want to send me a Money Order. Shipping will be delayed, but costs will be less!

Sabrewolf Mini Chimera Fully Custom – Gen 3
Robert bit off more than he could chew when he introduced the Tag Lights, but this beauty was made long before that. My other two Chimeras are work-horses & stonewashed, but this one is a dresser! Satin titanium body with two blue trits. Two tops (one carbon fiber, one satin titanium). The carbon fiber top has a green trit installed. The MC-E is a warm-white color & bright! Green glow powder is around the LE, so it glows when the light turns off. The pocket clip has not been installed, so the pocket clip screws are holding tiny carbon fiber filler strips. There are a bunch of extra screws included, tools too. Charger is included. This light is very versatile! There is a 8GB micro SD card installed and it has instructions on how to program the light & change the top. This light was made in March 2009
And more information, look at this thread…
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...era-Mini-with-CF-Top-in-Satin-Finish-**SOLD**
The light is in the same condition as received and never carried. The satin body has some swirl marks, but some TLC could make those disappear!

Priced well below what the previous owners sold this for…$415...SOLD
DSC00079-2.jpg

DSC00080-2.jpg

DSC00081-2.jpg

DSC00082-2.jpg

Sabrewolf Mini Chimera Prototype – Gen 1
I carried this one for a while before getting another stonewashed Chimera. Here is the tale of the tape…
MC-E Coolwhite Led
New 800mA battery installed
Lanyard hole
Tripod/Cam mount
2Gb Memory card permanently installed
Titanium Moneyclip/Beltclip installed
USB Cable included
Beadblasted Pattern on back/Stonewash Top Cover
Check out this thread…
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?244955-Chimera-Gen1-Prototype-for-sale
I loved it, but I need three of these like a hole in the head.

This can be yours for $250...$210...TRADED
DSC00040.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

TB Custom – used to be owned by AWTYD, so I stole his sale post from 12-2011
3. TB Ti Polished: a complete titanium light created by CPFer luxlunatic featuring custom TB parts (grooved A19 head, checkered-knurl CR123 body, and smooth tail cap), a polished McGizmo C-pack long clip, single stage McClicky tail switch, a McR19 XR reflector, a Peu crenelated bezel ring with three equally-spaced green trits installed around the circumference, and a screw-in Cree P4 LE driven by an SDC1000 converter. The McGizmo clip is rare, being longer than a regular PD clip, and was made for the original clicky pack (XR27-C) and used on the first run of Ti Cx2 packs. The long clip is useful as its end rests perfectly on the upper lip of the battery tube so that when the head is removed to change the battery, the clip does not drag on the head (avoiding the chance of scratching the head). This beautiful custom was then completely hand-polished by luxlunatic and remains in mint condition. $450, SOLD to Joseph Milton.

This light is really awesome, but I can't carry it & beat it up without feeling sad!

For sale now for $430...SOLD
DSC00050.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00054-2.jpg

DSC00055-1.jpg

Last edited:

milomilo

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Ti TB & Chimeras (1 of 2 sold)

Hi Joseph, I'll take the TB Ti polish if you can ship it to hong kong. Thanks! David

easilyled

Flashaholic

Nice catch David. The polished TB caught my eye. You are building up quite the TB collection. :thumbsup:

milomilo

Newly Enlightened

Hi Joseph: Payment sent via pp. Thanks!

Hi Daniel: I'm still enjoying the TB I got from you. A truely masterpiece.:wave:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

Only the Gen 1 Ti Chimera is left. How about $215 shipped in the USA? Can't beat this deal with a dead horse!

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

How easy would it be to replace the battery if it needed one??

S1LVA

Yikes! I am not too sure about that. Robert (SabreWolf) knows the light, but I'm not sure how often he comes around.
Anyone out there know? I haven't attempted to open any of these lights.

S1LVA

Enlightened

I've always wanted one of those lights. The availability of a new battery and the ease of changing it are the only things holding me back.S1LVA

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Hi Joseph, Dumb question from me no doubt, but I can't help after reading the descriptions from the links on this light (for a flashlight even a 2GB card seems huge for flashlight functionality). At any rate, is the card itself intended for normal file storage like a flash drive / memory stick or does it serve a different purpose?

Thanks.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll jump in here if I may. The 2GB card is meant to function as a flash drive. The battery was/is (if I recall correctly) replaceable by Sabrewolfe unless the user had some decent soldering skills. I've got one and I've never opened it but, I'm an admitted chicken playing with limited production lights.

Karl

exquzmwa

Enlightened

I'll jump in here if I may. The 2GB card is meant to function as a flash drive. The battery was/is (if I recall correctly) replaceable by Sabrewolfe unless the user had some decent soldering skills. I've got one and I've never opened it but, I'm an admitted chicken playing with limited production lights.

Karl

Thanks for the info :)

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

Karl is right. The 2GB card just hold dirty pictures right now. Lots of them!

Yeah, just kidding about that! It has some family photos from a few years ago. I just plugged it onto my computer, let it charge every week or so, and copied a few files over when I first got it. With the advent of smart phone technology, most of the time you have all your files within reach. But this is good for backup.

Battery - I suck at soldering, so I wouldn't test my skills.