Survey winner.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
Any one remember filling out the fenix survey. I checked my email this morning and they said I won the third place prize. Anyone else get an email saying they won? They want me to send back a confirmation email verifying my address and add in my phone number. Just wanting to check to see if anyone else got this as well Before I send a reply. With all the scam/hacking going on it makes me nervous.

buds224

Enlightened
Any one remember filling out the fenix survey. I checked my email this morning and they said I won the third place prize. Anyone else get an email saying they won? They want me to send back a confirmation email verifying my address and add in my phone number. Just wanting to check to see if anyone else got this as well Before I send a reply. With all the scam/hacking going on it makes me nervous.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I haven't received an email yet. Hoping they are writing up my congratulations still. LMAO.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember the survey, but I've got no notice. Check the marketplace dealers corner. If no info pm Fenix tactical, to ease your mind that it's legit

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
I cannot download the third place file list. Can anyone please help me out. Is my name on the list? It would be much appriciated. Thanks all.

ottsego

Newly Enlightened
mother of god ! I won E01 !! O.O there are only two persons from Poland that won, what a luck !!

Tapnięte z SGS

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
I know it's great!! I just wanted to make sure it was legit. Because Right after I opened my PayPal account I had some scammers send me an email telling me my account was restricted and I needed to send them all my info on my account to reactivate it.....yeah right!!!
If anyone gets an email saying this go directly to your account online, when you log in it will tell you the status of your account. And if the email doesn't begin with, Dear(your name here)...its a fake... They know your name you signed up with them.

I'm ranting, sorry.
I can't believe I won a free flashlight. I looked at getting a Eo1 a while back but I got a PD20 instead. Can't wait to check it out. Congrats to all the other winners.

Anzycpethian

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if there is any similar survey (except f coast) where you can win a light or anything or do I have to stick to MegaMillions?^^

lightwait

Newly Enlightened
You might want to email Fenix and see what they say. They had a picture on facebook awhile back with a pile of prize lights they said were ready to ship. Mine was shipped from Fenixlighting in Arkansas and it also said billed from Open Air brands. It looks like they might be a US distributor or a just a re-shipping service. I got the impression that they shipped the lights destined for the US in bulk to this place who then reshipped it to me. Inside the shipping bag, the light had a slip of paper taped to the box with my name,address, and USA on it. Fenix in China sent me a follow up email last week asking if I received the light. So if you got that email, I would definitely email them. Even if you didn't get that email, I would still contact them asap. Maybe yours got forgotten or 'fell off the truck'. Good luck.