Best rechargeable light from Galls

TNTitans

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
I'm a police officer looking for a back up light. I usually order equipment through Galls because that is who my department likes to use. Can you guys recommend the best back up light that is under $90.00? I prefer it clip on a belt or have a holster and be tactical size <6".
I need one that is either rechargeable, or will use rechargeable batteries. I have seen some websites online saying lights like the LED Lenser P7 won't take rechargeable batteries because the voltage isn't regulated. Are the 5.11 ATAC A2 lights any good? I need one that can light up a normal, fenced backyard. Thank you!

Here are the lights $25-50
Links edited out per red banner policy noted at the top of this page.

And lights $50-100
Links edited out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Per this forum policy and rules I have edited out the links you provided to a specific dealer, Galls. Please see the big red banner at the top of this page. I left the dollar amounts that you specified and members will respond to your questions. They will probably mention some of the flashlight names that are sold by Galls. Most members will probably recommend a flashlight with at least 100 lumens, and you probably want a light with a good warranty. Members should be aware when they respond that some of the exotic lights available may not be sold by Galls. Good luck. :)

Bill

Latest posts