Some TnC P60 Ti host combos.

Midnight Run

Enlightened
I gotta say I'm a TnC fan and rather than a long explanation of how awesome Chris' designs are and how flawless his product is, I took some pictures showing how much fun you can have with two head designs, some 18650 and 18350 bodies, an extension tube, different tailcaps and whatnot...

Enjoy ;).

tnc110.jpg

tnc210.jpg

tnc310.jpg

V.1 head. The one on top has a Aleph body and the TnC E2C Ti adaptor.
tnc410.jpg

V.3 head. Check out the 2x18650 skull crackin' stick!
tnc510.jpg

Here's my favorite config of the whole lot!
tnc610.jpg

Two shorties.
tnc710.jpg

tnc810.jpg

Thanks Chris! :thumbsup:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great collection, Midnight Run! :thumbsup:

I wanna have one like your favorite config, but unfortunately they are out of stock... :devil:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those look really nice.

Henk_Lu, I still have one 18350 host available but not the V3 Head. Just a V1 Head with 8-Trit slots in it and a different tail configuration. I will post a picture in the main thread if you are interested. I will also post a picture here showing the different design than what is already pictured here. Need to use my camera to comply with the qualty photos that are in this thread. :)

fyrstormer

Banned
The V3 head really is a triumph of industrial design, isn't it?

Do you have any of TnC's 25mm Aleph-compatible heads? I'd like to see some pictures of them assembled with the E-series battery tube.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those look really nice.Henk_Lu, I still have one 18350 host available but not the V3 Head. Just a V1 Head with 8-Trit slots in it and a different tail configuration. I will post a picture in the main thread if you are interested. I will also post a picture here showing the different design than what is already pictured here. Need to use my camera to comply with the qualty photos that are in this thread. :)
I was sad to see that I missed out on these lights (I'm a relatively new flashaholic ;) ) and then I saw this post. My favorite lights are 18650, and if you ever start doing those again I'll be really excited. :) In the meantime, if it's still available, I am definitely interested in this light and would like to see a picture.

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two anodized and tritted hosts

I got my two hosts back from the beauty hospital, here they are :

pVLIl.jpg

9AQLh.jpg

KR7zs.jpg

EfhiV.jpg

The anodizing was done by UKMidnite, the trits installed by me, on the first pic they were not switched on yet... :devil:

OtisCampbell

Enlightened
Re: Two anodized and tritted hosts

TnC 18650 P60 host with Brian Colby Peabanger lanyard (Atwood Lanslide bead)

photo83Medium.jpg

theslippyslug

Enlightened
Re: Two anodized and tritted hosts

Just put this little pocket rocket together!
warm XML single stage for 550 lumens

IMG_4544.jpg