Energizer 2100mAh Ni-MH AAs

JSWrightOC

Enlightened
I found these at Best Buy in an obscure location for $13.99.
The 1850mAh cells stocked in several locations elsewhere
in the store were the same price.

package.jpg

I looked on the back and noticed this:

back.jpg

Then I examined the cells.

cells.jpg

cell_side.jpg

Note the "HR" stamped in the negative terminal, the "Made in Japan"
and the small crimp at the positive end. Something tells me these are Sanyos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm also a new user of those Sanyos(?) clothed as Energizer. Now that I've cycled them 5 times with my CCrane unit, I think they're for real.

BTW-already mentioned in another thread, they are avail. @ Savon/Osco for $12.99 4-pk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wall-Mart is starting to replace the 1850's with 2100's too. They have the best price I've found at around 10.00 for a 4 pack.

-Mike

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Xrunner said:
Wall-Mart is starting to replace the 1850's with 2100's too. They have the best price I've found at around 10.00 for a 4 pack.

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
Bargain at Wally's! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

JSWrightOC

Enlightened
STAMPEDE at Wal-Mart!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Mark_Larson

Enlightened
They are $ 9.82 at Menard's and $ 9.83 at wal-mart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JSWrightOC

Enlightened
I'll be sure to check my local store for them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Out of sheer curiousity...ould there be any reason NOT to use these?

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Positively the HR stamp is 100% genuine Sanyo no matter what they print on the labels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lots of other guys (like Kodak, Varta, Ansmann) OEMing those too - and they are right - these are the best money can buy IMHO.

What really is funny that some guys even print 2200ma on those 2100ma Sanyos though - and try to get away in printing in very very small print some 5% +/- on it too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Klaus

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go to Sam's club if you're a member. They have 8 for about $14 IIRC. Would have bought some but I have 35+ Duracell 1800mAH AA's. Next to my flashaholicism is my battery fetish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL @ Chris,

my collection of just the Sanyo AA Nimhs is at

36 x 1600ma
12 x 1700ma
6 x 1850ma
16 x 2100ma

I´m sure I forgot some - and didn´t counted the 6 remaining 1600mas from the 12x1600ma where I learned that Mag xD boddies are just that slightly too small for proper 12AA installations while working on the MR16IRC projects.

Waiting for the 2300mas now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Klaus

JSWrightOC

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
CM said:
Go to Sam's club if you're a member. They have 8 for about $14 IIRC. Would have bought some but I have 35+ Duracell 1800mAH AA's. Next to my flashaholicism is my battery fetish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Battery fetish. Now that's a new one on me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I had a family member go to Sam's Club, and they could find neither the NiMH AAs nor the L91s.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

I picked up a couple packs of the NiMH cells at Wally World, $9.83 as quoted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thanks Mark!