GID switch covers..............who likes them? who supplies them?

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just swapped out the standard black switch covers on my Eagle-Tac T20C2 and O-Light M21X

Kinda like them.

Who else uses the glow in the dark covers, and what other brands supply them with the light?

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
What makes a wristwatch or a pistol a more reasonable host for a tritium marker?

Absolutely nothing. I just can't justify the cost since I purchase production lights and adding trits would add to the cost. I do admire the photo's of lights with added Tritium tubes but It is just something I can not justify.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
i thought they were cool at first but what i just didn't like about them, at least on the covers I've seen, is that they glow for like 10 seconds seemingly and then dim significantly. :(

if they lasted a lot longer then i'd be hooked. alternately, the tail caps of my lights are opposite where the head is of course, so they never really see anywhere near enough light to charge them for an appreciable glow, you know?

FRITZHID

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, i'd like to see them made with a better powder... v12 maybe. it's ok for tail switches if it's nightstand light. but in pocket EDC use is kinda moot. IMHO
Trits are great but too expensive and fragile for most EDC. Decor and show lights for the WoW factor, Absolutely!