• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Moved to New thread

taewoopa

Enlightened
*** Final price down to Mule C pack **

Hello CFPers .

I have lots of Ti lights for sale with some options.

I have Main Menu and Side Menu .

- I am so sorry but, you coul not buy lights on Side Menu WITHOUT purchasing Main Menu's Light.

- Or it is O.K if you purchased more than ONE among B menu.
- Price includes PP fee and EMS (International Express Mail of Post Office) and Full Insurance .

- Please reply first and send me EM , I prefer EM than PM , My EM and Paypal addy is [email protected]

< Main Menu>

** SOLD 1) s-27 PD :Good Condition but 2 minor scratches on head area (not noticeable) - 700 USD -> 680USD

2) Al/Ti coated (2 tone) Ti Mule C-Pack with 2 Green trits : Good Condition but 2-3 minor scratches on body area..............................................................................750 --> 720 USD---> 680 USD --> 630 USD

**SOLD 3) Steve Ku's 18650 Thrower : Ku's facebook hidden version , Progammable L.E , 1.0Amp Max, Cree XR-E R2 WC ........................................................... 450 ---->420 USD---> 400 USD

<Side Menu>

1)
Sundrop XP : Mint , 6v head , 2x123 body .........430 USD--> 400 USD

**SOLD**2) Haiku: XPG version , New from Don ......................400USD--> 390USD

3)C-Pack
: New from Don .....................................................150 USD --> 140 USD

** SOLD**4) Russtang's Ti EX10 with L.E :

Condition B , No clip, some scratches on body , esp hole area ,Blue trit ....170 USD
--> 150 USD

**Pics**

<Main Menu>

1) s-27 --> SOLD

2) Al/Ti Mule-c

IMG_4957.jpg

IMG_4959.jpg

IMG_4960.jpg

3) 18650 Thrower

IMG_4545-1.jpg

IMG_4559-1.jpg

**<Side Menu>**

1) Sundrop XP

IMG_4953.jpg

IMG_4954.jpg

2) Haiku

IMG_4955.jpg

3) C-Pack

IMG_4952.jpg

4) Russtang Ex10 Ti

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4945.jpg

Last edited:

Draven451

Enlightened
Awesome collection for sale! There is a side menu item calling my name - lummi wee ti! But I don't have main menu + side item funds available :(
Let me know if you reconsider selling side items separate :)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

taewoopa

Enlightened
Re: WTS : Lots of Ti Lights

Thanks a lot for interesting, but , rules are rule for now , I am so sorry to tell you about this.

Awesome collection for sale! There is a side menu item calling my name - lummi wee ti! But I don't have main menu + side item funds available :(
Let me know if you reconsider selling side items separate :)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does the EX10 have an LE? If so, what are the specs please...

taewoopa

Enlightened

Russtang Ex10 was bought from other member .. I could not recall exact spec of L.E ( might be the old Nitecore D10).

But, works well .

Does the EX10 have an LE? If so, what are the specs please...

somnambulated

Newly Enlightened
Too bad about the 2fer pricing, otherwise I'd be interested in some of the smaller lights as well!

H-nu

Enlightened

Hi JJ,

I like the current menu! :) Does the Ku Thrower have trit slots cut? If so, I'll take it, the Wee, and BB Haiku. I'm out of town right now and don't have access to a secure connection so I can't paypal but I can send payment tonight when I get home. I'm also interested in that A19, very nice looking light. Can you please direct me to a thread with the specs on that light?

Thanks and have a good day.

Cheers,
Chris

taewoopa

Enlightened

Hi, Chris.

No, the Ku's thrower has no trit slot !

And, A19 was from a member " Octaf "

You can check it on

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ghts...-Let-s-See-Them!/page3&highlight=octaf

Let me know if you are still interested ..

Cheers.

Hi JJ,

I like the current menu! :) Does the Ku Thrower have trit slots cut? If so, I'll take it, the Wee, and BB Haiku. I'm out of town right now and don't have access to a secure connection so I can't paypal but I can send payment tonight when I get home. I'm also interested in that A19, very nice looking light. Can you please direct me to a thread with the specs on that light?

Thanks and have a good day.

Cheers,
Chris

Last edited:

Draven451

Enlightened

taewoopa,

Please let us know if you your sales go to an "A la carte menu". I would like to be first in line for the Lummi Wee Ti since I posted first in the thread about it :)

Last edited:

Draven451

Enlightened

JJ,

Is the Lummi Wee Ti a single mode light or multi-mode? If it is multi-mode what are the other output levels?

Thanks!

taewoopa

Enlightened

Hi, it is a single mode.

Btw, you might be far behind in the line for this, if I would sell this alone..

But, i appreciate your interest.

JJ,

Is the Lummi Wee Ti a single mode light or multi-mode? If it is multi-mode what are the other output levels?

Thanks!

benben_stone

Enlightened

I am totally GOB-SMACKED that the Steve Ku "Thrower" is still available at this price! :shakehead

There were only 7 (count 'em) SEVEN of these babies produced, so you can't get more custom than that.

If you check the CPFMP at the moment, you will see the latest incarnation of the "Thrower", the "Thud"

Here you will see the family resemblance & the design genesis that has led to yet another highly collectible Steve Ku light.

Jump in here people, you will not find this light for this price again!
:ohgeez: