SOG Trident VS SOG Flash II VS Cold Steel mini AK47 VS Leatherman C33LX

MT7

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone,
I want to buy a new knife (my first folding knife,I have only leatherman surge) and I saw this knives that looks very nice:
1.SOG Trident (desert camo)
2.SOG Flash II (digi camo)
3.Cold steel mini AK47
4.Leatherman C33LX
I am a left handed,so I need a knife which I can open quickly with my left hand,I want a very sharp knife,and a knife which I will not need to sharpen any using because I am not know how to sharpen a blade,and I haven't any sharpen equipment.
so which knife is better for left handed? the SOG trident? SOG Flash II? Cold Steel MINI AK47 or the Leatherman C33lx?
thanks advance.

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
if you are thinking of trident and flash2.. add aegis into the mix.. i found that trident was too close to flash2 to be needed so i sold it.. and bought aegis because it was a bit better than flash2. i still do use the flash2 more as it is already banged up enough to be a beater. :)

about left handed use.. the release of the opened blade on sogs are on "wrong" side for you. but the pocket clip can be reversed. and the handel shape and opening studs are the same on both sides of the knife.

no idea how CS mini and LM work. maybe search youtube for review videos of them to see how they operate?

bluecrow76

Enlightened
I absolutely love my SOG Trident Tanto. Now I know there are better sharper knives out there, but this is one of the sharpest in my small selection, and I have a nice little scar on my left ring finger to remind me of that. It is a rather large knife though. I carry it and a small SAK daily. I'm a righty so no advice from that angle.

awdiwdwf

Newly Enlightened
If you really want a sharp knife that will stay sharp for a long time, you should look at high-hardness blade steels such as ZDP-189 or M4.