• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S McGizmo Ti PD-S Blue Ano W/Green Trit..SOLD

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
:) Hello All, I have the above stated light for sale. First I'll take it gets it. Here is a link from my purchase. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...S-w-XP-G-and-Lunasol-27-Spy-Tri-V-and-Cree-R2 This light has never been used or carried by me and is in the same condition as when i received it. I can see 1 small dark spot on the clip about the size of a dot on the letter i from your pencil. I cannot see any other defects....:thanks:...Robert......OOP's i forgot the price. $630.00 CONUS for now...:)

Last edited:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Re: F/S McGizmo Ti PD-S Blue Ano W/Green Trit

Was mine before before :)
Great Mod done by Laser! Pretty bright...still thinking of gettin it back.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a tempting beauty...

Good luck, Robert

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment sent.....thanks again Robert....a pleasure doing business with you as always! Until the next time....stay healthy and God Bless !
:) Karl, I feel the same way about you also and hope you have a great Easter weekend. Paypal has been received and i will mail out your light tomorrow via priorty mail with tracking.....Thanks Karl and CPF...Robert.....THIS LIGHT IS SOLD.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, I figured THAT part out, but the pictures don't show any blue that I could see. What was anodized blue?
The whole light including clip has a slight blue tint from anodizing....Robert.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just what I wanted! Thanks again Robert. That Laser does some outstanding mods! I assume this one went from Luxlunatic (who did the anno job) to Toby Pra to you to me, if I got my flashlight geneology correct. I love it! Karl