Any word on Foursevens Ti offerings after the new site goes live?

somnambulated

Newly Enlightened
I'm thinking of picking up a satin Ti Preon 1 with a clicky while they're still available, but I'm curious to know if Foursevens will continue offering the satin Ti in their Preon series after the rebrand.

Anyone have any idea?

mpetry912

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered four Preon 2s as gifts for my team at work. The website worked perfectly and the lights arrived today, no complaints.

Mark Petry
Bainbridge Island, WA

mpetry912

Newly Enlightened
As I look at the "new" website from the link above, I think I used the old site. Same lights however!

Mark Petry
Bainbridge Island, WA

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't want to start any rumors, but in the first day or two that the public was able to access the new site, I noticed there were listings for Ti Quarks, which I wanted to buy. However, the pictures showed a regular black Quark. It made me wonder who the heck would want to buy a black Ti light?

Later learned the site was in beta mode, and a day or so later, the Ti Quark disappeared.

I actually hope they don't offer anything new or sexy... I just dumped a boatload on all their rebranding sales, stocking up on Xmas gifts. I really don't need to spend anymore money and a Ti Quark would certainly do it.:whistle:

somnambulated

Newly Enlightened
^ this is exactly why I worry about product listings with the wrong photo up. The Foursevens site is already up and (mostly) operational, and the 4Sevens site seems to only be up to clear inventory. Looking forward to the Foursevens site going live so we can get a clear idea of exactly what their new product lineup will be.

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
^^ You can you can just download their 2012 catalog in PDF form, just go to the old website and click on promotional items. I think they can still do some limited editions, however.

Norm

Retired Administrator
I'm thinking of picking up a satin Ti Preon 1 with a clicky while they're still available, but I'm curious to know if Foursevens will continue offering the satin Ti in their Preon series after the rebrand.

Anyone have any idea?

Have you contacted foursevens and asked?

Norm