Maxpedition - Knives and Tools

Thread: ~SOLD ~Atwood stonewashed titanium G2 Keyton with the purchase 4 Trits

Default ~SOLD ~Atwood stonewashed titanium G2 Keyton with the purchase 4 Trits

~FREE :Atwood stonewashed titanium G2 Keyton with the purchase of 4 Trits
    Two blue and Two Green Trits installed with Norland 61.
    SOLD !! THANKS
    First 'I'll Take It" followed by Payment.

Last edited by griff; 04-05-2012 at 11:07 PM.
    Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant

Default Re: ~FREE ~Atwood stonewashed titanium G2 Keyton with the purchase 4 Trits

more shots

Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant

Default Re: ~FREE ~Atwood stonewashed titanium G2 Keyton with the purchase 4 Trits

I'm not sure this is the right forum for sales.... But either way this is a great deal and I can't believe no one has taken it yet!

Assuming this isn't some strange trick, I'll take it. PM your PP addy please.
    McGizmo Haiku Review Mac's Tri EDC Review MY LIGHTS!! McGizmo: Get It, Use It, Love It. Why buy a cheap bright light when a dim expensive one will do?

PM replied
    thanks!