Black Moon LTD

Thread: ~SOLD ~Atwood stonewashed titanium G2 Keyton with the purchase 4 Trits

Default ~SOLD ~Atwood stonewashed titanium G2 Keyton with the purchase 4 Trits

~FREE :Atwood stonewashed titanium G2 Keyton with the purchase of 4 Trits
    Two blue and Two Green Trits installed with Norland 61.
    SOLD !! THANKS
    First 'I'll Take It" followed by Payment.

Last edited by griff; 04-05-2012 at 11:07 PM.
    Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant

Default Re: ~FREE ~Atwood stonewashed titanium G2 Keyton with the purchase 4 Trits

more shots

Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant

Default Re: ~FREE ~Atwood stonewashed titanium G2 Keyton with the purchase 4 Trits

I'm not sure this is the right forum for sales.... But either way this is a great deal and I can't believe no one has taken it yet!

Assuming this isn't some strange trick, I'll take it. PM your PP addy please.

PM replied
    thanks!