• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Some Small Titanium for sale.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
DSCN2180.jpg

This first one is a bsic Lens-Light that they machined in the Strider Logo, but what makes this one different is that Strider does there famous heat stripe's in the titanium. There are not many of these out there. You can get this one here. Any question s please ask. This is a netural tint with an ajustable aspherical lens. O yeah it has 2 levels, a high and low:duh2:

Asking $375

DSCN2181.jpg

DSCN2183.jpg

This one needs no indroduction. Mr. Bulk Lion Cub II. Best pocket carry light, it is nice and small. But theres more, this one has been up-graded to the 12th grade. Yes it has a cool white XM-L completed by a master of the up-grade. Who you ask that it would be, well of course it would be DATILED. Oo this light is mint, sweet, far out dude.

ASKING $475

DSCN2184.jpg

DSCN2185.jpg

DSCN2186.jpg

Last edited:

Z-Tab

Enlightened
Free bump.

I just received a Lenslight Mini Ti from another CPFer and I have to say that it is the first 1xCR123 size light that I've held that feels more solid than an HDS. Incredible little lights and well worth trying out.