• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Titanium LF2XT (SOLD)

rgbgum

Newly Enlightened
SOLD
Hi, I have a Titanium LF2XT neutral white tint for sell. It is in mint condition, never carried, or used. Since it arrived, I only played it for few mins on my desk, then kept in my shelf with its original box. The switch button has a tritium slot,and no tritium is installed. I will include a tritium vial in this sale. Come with Liteflux wooden box, accessories, and a stock black shell.

Asking $1000.00 worldwide registered mail with delivery confirmation and insurance.

Thank you for looking.

7056294991_2183312ce9_b.jpg

6910090624_b355517e50_b.jpg

7056178897_dbc304d20e_b.jpg

7056179331_ec0ca8cb4a_b.jpg

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Titanium LF2XT;

I wish I had $1000 to spend on this. My favorite from the Steve's runs and, fortunately, I already have one.

Draven451

Enlightened

What a beauty :)

Go for it Senna - you know you need it for your collection!

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wish the Easter Bunny had brought me this...

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Thanks for the info Henk.

I thuoght it was a special prototype or something like that. ;)

KuKu427

Enlightened

This one is not a special edition.
But it is the tube that the machinist choose to keep for himself from run 3.
Never thought I'd see this one up for sale.

Norm

Retired Administrator

Thread trash posts and posts quoting the trash posts have been deleted.

Please show some respect for your fellow member.

Norm

stoli67

Enlightened

THis is a beautiful light.... I have the same one.... obviously not for carrying! I posted this picture somewhere else but may be of interest here too... the inside of a run three Titanium

LF2XTtitaniumThirdRun.jpg

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is it just me or does the battery appear to be installed backwards in the above x-ray pic?

Norm

Retired Administrator

Is it just me or does the battery appear to be installed backwards in the above x-ray pic?
I think your seeing the compressed spring as a nipple, it does look a bit confusing.

Norm

stoli67

Enlightened

That would be embarrasing if I had the battery in around the wrong way.... think it is just the spring. I like the way you can see the knurling on the Run three Ti .

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thread trash posts and posts quoting the trash posts have been deleted.

Please show some respect for your fellow member.

Norm

AFAIR I didn't quote any "trash" stuff, but my post has been deleted.

I informed Toby that IIRC there were no special versions of this light and added that the pricetag of this one was special. If that was a sales-trashing, I apologize for having posted a sentence which you could have interpreted in the way that in my opinion the selling price is somewhat high. Everybody is free to ask the price he or her wants to have I guess, but apparently it's not allowed to say in public that the light for sale is a rather expensive one...

I deduct that you neither shouldn't say the same thing about a stock light? Are we allowed to say that we think a certain light is rather cheap in that case? That could be trashing as well, cheap could mean that the light is crappy. Best is to not mention the price at all probably, but then I'm not far away from not posting anything anymore.

On my nightdesk lies an LF2X Titanium, this one is sold now and I'm very happy to see that my little beloved light is worth $1000 by now. If I didn't love that light so much and didn't use it each and every night thanks to its low-low and the trit in the back which makes it the ideal nightdesk light, I would offer it here now, but not that cheap, as mine is from the second run and those are worth much more! :shakehead

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

While I might agree with all your sentiments, posted, deleted, and implied...complaining about the rules is something you DON'T want to do around here.

If you think 'trashing' a sales thread is rough...try complaining about the rules...or even sounding like you might be complaining about them, or the Mods.

Just saying.

Really, the only the way rule works is if you can technically post NOTHING other than 'I'll take it' in a sales thread.

And technically, that is the rule. All offers, questions, compliments, or comments are supposed to be done via PM.

obi (just adding to the trash in this thread)

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Uhmmm... Beautiful light! congrats to both buyer and seller...