• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: $375 Bronze C2 with Deft EDC Mod

hotlight

Enlightened
**SOLD**

Bought this to use, and can't bring myself to do it. Almost carried it in my bag one day but put it back on the shelf.

Got it from this thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?333536-SOLD-RARE-1-of-3-Oveready-BRONZED-Surefire-C2s-w-DEFT-EDC-light-engine&highlight=

It's(almost*) in the same condition as when purchased which is excellent. There is one very small piece of ano missing on one of the hexes as reported in the original thread.

*almost-- the first day I had the light the SF two way clip broke while taking the light out of my pocket, the original C2 clip is included, but, not installed. To make up for the missing two way clip I'll include a black SS xeno bezel ring, which makes the light look a lot better IMO. No damage was done to the light/finish when the clip broke.

Asking $400$390 $375 shipped to a Confirmed Address in the USA via Priority. PP Fees, Insurance and Signature Confirmation is included.
International is fine, but, I will only ship using USPS EMS to a Confirmed Address. Insured for $100 and fully trackable. EMS is $30 extra and must be to a Confirmed Address. PP fees included.

Trades?: I'd consider a Haiku with the x2 AA body. Preferably the newer LE with a Hi CRI, neutral/warm XPG or any XML.

Comes with everything pictured below, which is everything included in the original sales thread minus the 2 way clip. (and with the the addition of the bezel ring)
2012-04-10125749.jpg

2012-04-10125833.jpg

Last edited:

hotlight

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Bronze C2 with Deft EDC Mod

Last edited:

hotlight

Enlightened

lowest I'll go for now is $375... last drop for a while

gsteve

Enlightened

what is the output? Does it have hi med low?

hotlight

Enlightened

not sure what the output is..... but it throws very far for it's size.
(if I had to guess based on ceiling bounce, I'd say a little less than 200... but, I could be way off. )

No, this is a single mode. Hi only.

what is the output? Does it have hi med low?

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

As per Michaels website, omglumens.com, it has about 40k CP in throw. I had one of these lights and it was truely one cool light! It's a total thrower, though I could unscrew the head some allowing for more of a flood pattern to the beam, yet it still retained some of the throw as well. It's definitely a light that you can "WOW" your friends with!

Good luck with the sale!

BTW, I liked my original one so well, I'm currently waiting on my C2 to arrive with it's new DEFT EDC light engine in it :)

hotlight

Enlightened

thanks for the info djans
hope you like the C2... it is a awesome light.. I'm guessing you're going with the LR version? I'm still considering upgrading this one to LR if it doesn't sell.

bump

H-nu

Enlightened

Hey Hotlight,

I'll take the C2 with Deft mod. Send me your paypal address and total with shipping to Canada. Thanks!

What's the upgrade to LR? Higher output with different lens set?

Cheers,
Chris

jalcon

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: $375 Bronze C2 with Deft EDC Mod

Nice score there, maybe this is a dumb question but I'll ask anyway. What type of LED is it? X-RE ez900 ?

hotlight

Enlightened

PM incoming....

upgrade to LR- you'd/I'd have to confirm with saabluster to know exactly what it includes, but off the top of my head:

neutral emitter
higher output (I think)
I think a better performing lens (handpicked?)
I think it uses a slightly different technology IIRC.

AS IS this light gets around 40K lux, with the upgrade, probably closer to 60K lux according to what I've read about it.

Hey Hotlight,

I'll take the C2 with Deft mod. Send me your paypal address and total with shipping to Canada. Thanks!

What's the upgrade to LR? Higher output with different lens set?

Cheers,
Chris