Will

I'ld like to order one delrin retainer ring kit

let me know when to PP the funds

walter

Default Re: Custom Delrin Button Covers for Sunwayman V10R Ti +

Hey Will,

Put me on the list for one of your retaining rings

Important note: Since the factory dimensions were sloppy with the stock metal retaining ring and metal button, I changed the dimensions on my replacement button cover and retaining ring in order to get smoother operation.

- Delrin button cover: I made the Delrin replacement button cover slightly larger outside diameter to that it would fit inside the larger metal ring - a combo that produces smooth operation without binding.

- Delrin retainer ring: Since the factory retaining ring has an inner diameter which is too big/wide, the replacement Delrin retainer ring I designed with a smaller inside diameter to cope with the narrow factory metal button. This again gives you smooth operation without binding.

What does all of this means? Since I compensated the Delrin button by making it wider and compensated the Delrin retaining ring by making it narrower, you can't use together both the Delrin replacement button with the Delrin replacement retaining ring. You can only use one of the other, but not both together.

My most sincere apologies if this causes anyone grief/problems - I just want to be upfront about it.

Will
    Please no PM/Visitor Msg's. Email for questions/Paypal: wquiles [at] gmail {dot} com. Please visit my new website.

Email sent, I would like a delrin retaining ring.

Quote Originally Posted by rda1 View Post
    Email sent, I would like a delrin retaining ring.
    Got you on the list

Will
    Please no PM/Visitor Msg's. Email for questions/Paypal: wquiles [at] gmail {dot} com. Please visit my new website.

Default Re: Custom Delrin Button Covers and replacement retaining ring for Sunwayman V10R Ti

I have been working on these today, and I just completed next 6x kits. These are ready:

If you are in the list on post #2, please DO send Paypal ASAP. These are ready to ship.

I will do my best to make another wave of them during this weekend to keep up with the demand and get a kit to anyone who wants one.

Will

Default Re: Custom Delrin Button Covers and replacement retaining ring for Sunwayman V10R Ti

Please put me on the list for a retaining ring kit, and let me know when to paypal.

I'd also like a retaining ring kit. Thanks!

Brian

Retaining kit arrived today. Thank you, Will.

Quote Originally Posted by bkrontz View Post
    I'd also like a retaining ring kit. Thanks!

Brian
    Got you on the list Brian

Quote Originally Posted by troutpool View Post
    Retaining kit arrived today. Thank you, Will.
    Excellent. If you can, please stop by the thread on the V10R and post your impressions (good and bad) so that others can know

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...51#post3930251

Will

Quote Originally Posted by tatteredmidnight View Post
    Damn, slept today ( sick ) and missed my chance for option 2. Will, if you're making more of these let me know.

-- Adam

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Adam,

I got your Delrin retaining ring ready to go, waiting for payment. Do you still want it, or should I sell this one to another person in the waiting list?

Will

Hi Will,
    Please put me on the waiting list for two retaining ring kits and let me know when to paypal you. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.snakeman View Post
    Hi Will,
    Please put me on the waiting list for two retaining ring kits and let me know when to paypal you. Thanks.
    Got you down on the waiting list.

I am in fact going to my shop right now to work on making another batch. I will keep making them for as long as there is demand

Will

OK guys, I got 7x new Delrin retaining ring kits ready to ship. If your name is on post #2, please send Payment via Paypal ASAP.

Please remember to put your forum name, and please make sure to include the proper shipping charges

Will

I'll take a retaining ring please, PP on the way now.
    "I am not a Collector" - Tim

"I am not a Collector" - Tim

Will,

Can I get one of your retaining ring kits. Email on the way.

Thanks

PayPal sent for two sets Delrin retaining rings and postage to Sweden. Thanks, Will.
    Last edited by mr.snakeman; 04-25-2012 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by F250XLT View Post
    Received and shipped

Quote Originally Posted by dougr View Post
    Will,

Can I get one of your retaining ring kits. Email on the way.

Thanks
    Got you on the list

Quote Originally Posted by mr.snakeman View Post
    PayPal sent for two sets Derlin retaining rings and postage to Sweden. Thanks, Will.
    Received and packaged. Goes out tomorrow

Will

OK, I am caught up with orders. Post #2 has been updated as of this morning. Everyone who has paid will have his package go out today (Wed).

Here is the updated Wave #3 - 7x kits - All accounted for!

Please DO send Paypal if your name is here:

Please add the appropriate shipping charges AND your forum name with your Paypal payment:
    1. KuanR - 1x
    2. rda1 - 1x
    3. TurboTalon - 1x
    4. bkrontz - 1x

Will

Hey Will,

Sorry to let you know so late. I just checked my paypal bank account has no money in it, and as you know I'm not in town right now so I can't go deposit money into it. And HSBC does not accept email interac from my other accounts

If anyone needs one of these rings and wants it now, here's your chance!

If no one has picked up the available ring from KuanR, I'll take it. Just let me know.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by KuanR View Post
    Hey Will,

Sorry to let you know so late. I just checked my paypal bank account has no money in it, and as you know I'm not in town right now so I can't go deposit money into it. And HSBC does not accept email interac from my other accounts

If anyone needs one of these rings and wants it now, here's your chance!
    It is OK man, no worries. I plan on working on another batch today/tomorrow, so you can order one later on when you have more funds

Will

Please put me on the waiting list for one of the Delrin retaining rings. I've got a V10R Ti+ inbound and I might as well be prepared to deal with the switch if I'm not "one of the lucky ones" who gets a usable switch out-of-the-box.

paypal sent

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTalon View Post
    paypal sent
    Payment received and shipped.

bkrontz
    Your ring is ready to ship. Please send paypal as soon as possible.

Will

Would also like to be placed on the list for a retaining ring.

Via iPhone & Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by somnambulated View Post
    Would also like to be placed on the list for a retaining ring.

Via iPhone & Tapatalk
    Got you on the list - I should finish the next batch tomorrow Friday

Will

Awesome

Via iPhone & Tapatalk

OK guys, the next batch is ready:

Post #2 updated. If your name is there, please send funds ASAP

I also just got a V11R, and I am happy to report that YES, these rings fit on the VR11 as well

Will
    Last edited by wquiles; 04-27-2012 at 11:12 AM.