Looking for a special p60 dropin

Shooter21

Enlightened
where can i get a Quark like P60 dropin with a runtime of 1100 hours? thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Shooter21

Enlightened
that's cool but id rather have a cree led in it. What i really want is a Quark like P60 that runs forever.

Last edited:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well if you got VihnNyugen's p60 Dropin with Moonlight mode, proper voltage driver and had the 2D P60 host by FiveMega you'd probably get that and maybe more

Alternatively a PALight has a glow mode that lasts 364 days, double that with a energizer lithium 9volt

yifu

Enlightened
You can contact Wayne on any one of his sale threads here http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-Sale-Thread-NEW-PILL-AND-REFLECTOR-AVAILABLE for example. Just shoot him a PM, he's very helpful and i've bought lots of drop ins from him. I believe the lowest he can go is something around 3 mA for the moonlight mode, which is more (and brighter) than the 1mA of the 4Sevens(which i also have). However, a 3100maH 18650 has much more capacity so at that 3mA you should expect around 800-900 hours at least, which is not bad.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
1100 hours isn't possible with any P60 drivers currently available AFAIK, but I'm most definitely not an expert in that department. How about the 'joule thief' P60 dropins? When I get one I'm going to do a head-to-head shootout with A) the low mode on my SolarForce XP-G low-voltage and B) my AoW 5mm DD P60.

The host limitation is that they won't operate on 1xLiIon, 2xAA sounds like it will be near optimum though. :shrug: