Pic request: V10R & HDS EDC

Jackyl

Enlightened
Just looking for general comparison pics if you don't mind snapping a few quick ones. I google imaged w/o success. Thanks!

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just looking for general comparison pics if you don't mind snapping a few quick ones. I google imaged w/o success. Thanks!

I'd like to help you out, but I only have original HDS lights.

Jackyl

Enlightened
Thanks anyway Tim! Just trying to find something to knock me off of this here fence. ;)

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone should own at least 1 HDS, go that way first. I personally prefer an upgraded original to the new, but that's just me.

jalal20

Enlightened
I have an HDS and a TI+ on the way here together in the same box :D, I would be happy to snap some when they arrive

mrlysle

Enlightened
Best I can do atm. I can do a better comparison shot later, but in this shot you can see my HDS', and the V10r Ti is laying there real close. Although in this shot it has the AA extender attached.
DSCN7362.JPG

Jackyl

Enlightened
Good taste there jalal. ;)

Thanks mrlysle...looks like the HDS is more comparable to the PD30/31 than the V10R w/o extender huh? That might be the game changer right there. I'll have to look at the numbers again, but though the HDS was only like .4" longer than the V10R, only larger diameter.

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Best I can do atm. I can do a better comparison shot later, but in this shot you can see my HDS', and the V10r Ti is laying there real close. Although in this shot it has the AA extender attached.
DSCN7362.JPG

Hahaha! The "Where's Waldo" way to compare flashlights!

Jackyl

Enlightened
Thanks man! They are a lot closer in size after all. This ain't gonna be easy...lol. Henry replied to my email, (prior to reading the 40 page 16th. edition HDS mega-thread) and said they are a SOLID 6 weeks out for sure. I suspect longer.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
They don't feel as close in size as they look though. IMO the HDS feels like the right size and the SWM is small but I do have rather big hands.

victorkonners

Newly Enlightened
I almost complete my survival kit, I only need some couple of heavy duty flashlights. Love the pics.