Polarion ph50 back!

Jonnyg7lus

Newly Enlightened
I just wanted to share with the world that the polar on ph50 is back in stock at a supplier in the Netherlands, I thought it was not been made at the moment. The price is very good as well. It's good news for uk buyers as no import tax as it's in the EU. Just wondered if the US was also back in stock?:)

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's a store in Germany that's had them in stock for a while. I think mohanjude bought his from there and he posted a link. I've had that link bookmarked for a while now hoping for the day when I can afford it!

Last edited:

Jonnyg7lus

Newly Enlightened
The store is very easy to use and in full English but the pricing is great and no tax! I bought my abyss from them and after some issues they actually replaced it with a new unit. I just bought the ph50 second hand from Thor in Norway costing £1000.good deal.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you mind PM'ing me the link to that PH50? Definitely would be interested in comparing prices + shipping.

Also, good buy on that PH50, that's a smoking deal!

Steve'O

Newly Enlightened
Great news,
I Emailed Kato Group today, and they have told me they got a special order of 20 PH50's from Polarion that have just arrived this month.

KuanR, put a search in google for Edenwebshops and this will give you the website link.

Parker VH

Enlightened
To anyone interested, I just listed my PH50 for sale in the marketplace.
Thanks.