Batch of 10 Alpha ICE for sale!

archer6817j

Enlightened
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I have a "special edition" batch of the ICE variant of the Alpha for sale. I had several requests so I went ahead and produced 10. Half were pre-ordered but I have 3 left.

Price is reduced from $350 to $325

I also just got in some XML U2 1D 6500K LEDs as well as MCE 6500K (more output than my standard 5700K) and MCE 4500K. If you want an LED I listed here but is not an option during checkout, just leave a "comment" when completing your paypal purchase. I also have TIR optics for the XML available. It produces a 20 degree beam that is 80% spot and 20% spill. It's not a "tight" optic. Also, if you choose the TIR the o-ring will be GITD green or Black...blue fluorosilicone is not compatible with this optic. All LEDs and optics are the same price :)

Here is a link to more images and my purchase page.

ICE-800.jpg

I have two that were scuffed by the coating company before they were plated. These will be sent out for cerakote in the next week or so. If you want one, let me know what color you'd like and I will request that. Otherwise, they'll probably be black. Cost is $50.

Keep in mind these are nickel plated, masked, bead blasted, and then cerakoted so there is no bare aluminum on my lights. Bare aluminum = wear, corrosion, and black thread gunk.

CK-threads.jpg

Available colors:

GRAPHITE BLACK H‐146
BURNT BRONZE H‐148Q
DESERT SAND H‐199Q
SMITH'S BROWN H‐215Q
PATRIOT BROWN H‐226Q
COYOTE TAN H‐236Q
DESERT SAGE H‐247Q
MAGPUL FDE H‐267Q
FDE H‐265
HIGHLAND GREEN H‐200Q
MAGPUL FOLIAGE GREEN H‐231Q
FOREST GREEN H‐248Q
MILSPEC GREEN H‐264Q
SATIN MAG H‐147Q
SATIN ALUMINUM H‐151Q
TITANIUM H‐170Q
BLUE TITANIUM H‐185Q
BATTLESHIP GREY H‐213Q
TACTICAL GREY H‐227Q
SNIPER GREY H‐234Q
HIDDEN WHITE H‐242Q
STONE GREY H‐262Q
BRIGHT WHITE H‐140Q
SMITH & WESSON RED H‐216Q
BRIGHT PURPLE H‐217Q
SCHOOL BUS YELLOW H‐218Q
RIDGEWAY BLUE H‐220Q
BRIGHT PINK H‐244Q

Last edited:

Draven451

Enlightened
Recently viewed your intro video. Very impressive and well executed. I was not familiar with your lights or company until recently and must say your lights are works of art.

I'm really tempted on this gorgeous light!

I have two that were scuffed by the coating company before they were plated. These will be sent out for cerakote in the next week or so. If you want one, let me know what color you'd like and I will request that. Otherwise, they'll probably be black. Cost is $50.

.......So, will the total price for a Black ICE be $375?

yevets

Newly Enlightened
Great job Jason, I love my ICE! I have had it for a couple of weeks and it is every bit as beautiful as your photos suggest, plus it puts out a very nice beam. Thanks.