It pains me to do this but I'm selling off some of my Delghi collection. Up for sale are three aluminum versions. For those that aren't familiar here is a link to his website : http://www.dgdworkshop.com/al_iris.html
As far as I know production on these lights has stopped, or is very limited.
I will cover shipping CONUS, international shipping/insurance to be paid by the buyer. I've never shipped anything out of the country so please bear with me.
Machined from 7075-T6 premium aerospace aluminium bars, easy dual output interface high/low. Regulated Cree XP-G R5 emitter driven by one CR123/RCR123 battery for 240 lumens max
Black Aluminum Iris, with a Pete Gray bead. Cool tint. Has been carried but is in near perfect condition Would like $180.00 160.00 140.00 usd net to me, shipped (CONUS) Offers welcomed. ***SOLD***
- Buck and boost, regulated dual output driver (~625/ 65ma)
- 240 lumens at the emitter per 1.20 hour and 50 lumens per 12 hours
- Simple double click toggling interface (1 second memory off time to avoid accidental level changing)
- Anytime while using the light you can simply switch the light OFF and back ON in less then 1 second to toggle level
- Titanium Ti6Al4V bezel included
- Dimensions: 101mm long and 28,7 mm head diameter
- 23,5mm low orange peel aluminium reflector
- 2,85mm thick UCL@ glass lens, 99% light transmission with Anti-Reflective coating
- Easy to upgrade, screw-in engine equipped with CREE XP-G R5 bin emitter
- 1,8mm thick NBR o-rings with vanilla scented Italian rubber tailcap boot
- Made in Italy
Nickel Plated Iris "prototipo", with Pete Gray bead. Cool tint. I have never carried this one but it does have handling marks. I purchased it directly from the maker.
Would like $300.00 280.00 190.00 usd net to me , shipped (CONUS) offers welcomed
Orange one withdrawn.