• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Delghi Iris Aluminum lights- nickel plated *PRICE DROP*

cw_mi

Enlightened
It pains me to do this but I'm selling off some of my Delghi collection. Up for sale are three aluminum versions. For those that aren't familiar here is a link to his website : http://www.dgdworkshop.com/al_iris.html
As far as I know production on these lights has stopped, or is very limited.
I will cover shipping CONUS, international shipping/insurance to be paid by the buyer. I've never shipped anything out of the country so please bear with me.

Machined from 7075-T6 premium aerospace aluminium bars, easy dual output interface high/low. Regulated Cree XP-G R5 emitter driven by one CR123/RCR123 battery for 240 lumens max
  • Buck and boost, regulated dual output driver (~625/ 65ma)
  • 240 lumens at the emitter per 1.20 hour and 50 lumens per 12 hours
  • Simple double click toggling interface (1 second memory off time to avoid accidental level changing)
  • Anytime while using the light you can simply switch the light OFF and back ON in less then 1 second to toggle level
  • Titanium Ti6Al4V bezel included
  • Dimensions: 101mm long and 28,7 mm head diameter
  • 23,5mm low orange peel aluminium reflector
  • 2,85mm thick UCL@ glass lens, 99% light transmission with Anti-Reflective coating
  • Easy to upgrade, screw-in engine equipped with CREE XP-G R5 bin emitter
  • 1,8mm thick NBR o-rings with vanilla scented Italian rubber tailcap boot
  • Made in Italy
Black Aluminum Iris, with a Pete Gray bead. Cool tint. Has been carried but is in near perfect condition Would like $180.00 160.00 140.00 usd net to me, shipped (CONUS) Offers welcomed. ***SOLD***

Nickel Plated Iris "prototipo", with Pete Gray bead. Cool tint. I have never carried this one but it does have handling marks. I purchased it directly from the maker.
Would like $300.00 280.00 190.00 usd net to me , shipped (CONUS) offers welcomed

**SOLD**

Orange one withdrawn.

Last edited:
Re: WTS: (3) Delghi Iris Aluminum lights- black , nickel , and orange

Any of them is warm? Ooooppss yes the orange one..

I also regret so much the golden plated I once had..

Lovely light is the delghi Iris.

Last edited:

cw_mi

Enlightened
Re: WTS: (3) Delghi Iris Aluminum lights- black , nickel , and orange

Any of them is warm? Ooooppss yes the orange one..

I also regret so much the golden plated I once had..

Lovely light is the delghi Iris.

Well I am keeping a Ti and Damascus one, they are awesome lights. Just need to move these for a watch purchase.

cw_mi

Enlightened
Re: WTS: (3) Delghi Iris Aluminum lights- black , nickel , and orange *PRICE DROP*

Bumping with price drops, open to offers.

kiely23+

Enlightened
Re: WTS: (3) Delghi Iris Aluminum lights- black , nickel , and orange *PRICE DROP*

pm sent!

milomilo

Newly Enlightened

PM sent. :wave:

cw_mi

Enlightened

PM sent. :wave:

Replied.

Sale pending on the Nickel plated Iris, Black one has been sold.

Last edited:

cw_mi

Enlightened

Looks like the Nickel plated light is back up for sale. Last price drops before I pull these. I'll knock another $20 off the prices. Would really like to move these to help fund another purchase.

cw_mi

Enlightened

Orange one withdrawn, price drop on the nickel plated.

archimedes

Flashaholic
....price drop on the nickel plated.

Wow, great price on the rare "Prototipo" ( & the matching custom lanyard bead) !

These are really beautifully crafted lights ... the Iris is one of my favorites.

Bump for a great seller, too - good luck with sale, cw :)

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
If only it were mint condition, I'd definitely be owning this one...

cw_mi

Enlightened
Wow, great price on the rare "Prototipo" ( & the matching custom lanyard bead) !

These are really beautifully crafted lights ... the Iris is one of my favorites.

Bump for a great seller, too - good luck with sale, cw :)

Thanks, they really are great lights, but I found a watch I just have to have !

If only it were mint condition, I'd definitely be owning this one...

In my mind something can only truly be "mint" is when it is brand new from the maker, and at that sometimes there are handling marks. Hopefully the new owner will reply with how he feels the condition is.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my mind something can only truly be "mint" is when it is brand new from the maker, and at that sometimes there are handling marks. Hopefully the new owner will reply with how he feels the condition is.

Actually, I was just trying to talk myself out of buying it, I have no doubt the new owner will be pleased.