SYSMAX Ind./Clike to find more about Nitecore flashlights!

Thread: SOLD: Custom Machined M@G 1.5D host with 4xAA holder with charging port.

Default SOLD: Custom Machined M@G 1.5D host with 4xAA holder with charging port.

SOLD

Up for sale is a rare purple/blue D M@G custom machined by me into a 1.5D. The pictures make it more blue but in person it's more of a purplish color. The host as you can see has a checkered pattern on the body and a finned head. The tail cap has been machined to allow charging the battery pack while in the light. The inside of the body has also been bored out to accept rechargeable AA's or 14mm lithium ion cells. The holder comes with the light. The host is complete with stock switch and all o-rings and lens.

Priced to sell @ $160 $150 delivered! I cover shipping and Paypal fees! to the conti U.S. I pay PP fees and shipping costs unless you want insurance which will be determined actual cost. Shipping will be via USPS PM with Delivery Confirmation.
    SOLD

My PP address is

Last edited by Mirage_Man; 04-30-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Default Re: FS: Custom Machined M@G 1.5D host with 4xAA holder with charging port.

Bump.

Default Re: FS: Custom Machined M@G 1.5D host with 4xAA holder with charging port.

That looks great Brian!

Nice to see you on the forums again

Will
    Please no PM/Visitor Msg's. Email for questions/Paypal: wquiles [at] gmail {dot} com. Please visit my new website.

Quote Originally Posted by wquiles View Post
    That looks great Brian!

Nice to see you on the forums again

Will
    Thanks Will.

Bump with price drop.

Weekend bump. For some reason I am not getting notifications when people post to my threads or PM's. So please send me an email with any questions.

Price drop to $135 delivered. That's with the batter holder which is a $50 part in itself!

This is a noob question, but what sort of charger would charge 4 14500's through the charging port?

Quote Originally Posted by KuanR View Post
    This is a noob question, but what sort of charger would charge 4 14500's through the charging port?
    Pretty much any of the smart chargers on the market will charge cells in series. Places like Hobby King (and many others) have lots of suitable chargers depending on how much money (features) you want to spend:
    http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbycity/s..._Chargers.html

Will
    Please no PM/Visitor Msg's. Email for questions/Paypal: wquiles [at] gmail {dot} com. Please visit my new website.

Flashaholic

Better hurry and buy it KuanR, I have been eyeing this for a couple days (and its actually violet, dont have a purple mag yet) and Brians work is always superb.

Last chance @ $125 delivered.

Flashaholic

Ill take it, please PM me the total cost including shipping to Australia and i will send PP.