• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: *SOLD* Titanium Liteflux LF2XT Steve Ku run #2

burntoshine

Enlightened
PICT0010c.jpg

(more pictures below)

This is a titanium Liteflux LF2XT designed by Steve Ku. It has the titanium button with a blue tritium vial, installed by Steve. It also has the sapphire lens. The tint is neutral white. This is from run #2. Steve made three runs of titanium LF2XTs. Twenty were made in each run. Each run was different, so only twenty of this light were made. This was not a shelf queen. There are light scratches here and there. There is a group of scratches near the end of the head from being dropped onto concrete from my pocket. There are some nicks around the tail and head; nothing terrible. The light is still beautiful! See for yourself. You can see the group of scratches near the head if you look closely. I EDC'd it off and on for a couple years. The light has given me no trouble. It works flawlessly. It will be sad to see it go, but I could really use the money.

Package includes: original wooden Liteflux box, lots of extra o-rings, extra electronic switch, extra glass lens, key chain attachment, and the original instructions.

Asking $800 $750 *SOLD* to borongas

price includes shipping, insurance and delivery confirmation.

Contiguous United States only. Paypal only. Ask me anything. Thanks for looking!

PICT0013c.jpg

PICT0014c.jpg

(see the scratches on the edge of the head)
PICT0015c.jpg

PICT0009c.jpg

glowing with friends
3shinies2.jpg

(included accessories)
PICT0001.jpg

5 extra o-rings for the head, 3 extra o-rings for the tail, 3 extra o-rings for the button, 2 extra o-rings for the lens, extra electronic switch, extra glass lens, wooden box, key chain attachment, instructions.

Last edited:

JMP

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Titanium Liteflux LF2XT Steve Ku run #2

Nice. good luck with your sale.

stoli67

Enlightened

Damn I just got one of these......

I like users though as I am more likely to use them once someone else has scuffed them up!

I think that Hiro is after a run 2... I just sent him an email!

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

I like users though as I am more likely to use them once someone else has scuffed them up!

This one IS scuffed up, GET IT! :thumbsup:

Beautiful light, good luck with your sale.

burntoshine

Enlightened

Nice. good luck with your sale.

Thanks!

Damn I just got one of these......

I think that Hiro is after a run 2... I just sent him an email!

Right on, man! I agree. I bought a knife on ebay that was discontinued and well-used by someone. I love it!

H-nu

Enlightened

These are amazing lights! Is it just me or does it seem that there has been a lot of smoking hardware up for grabs recently?

Where is Hiro? He's got the definitive LF2XT collection!

okwchin

Newly Enlightened

Bumping this to say that USERS are the best ones to buy. It really takes away that need to shelf torches, and removes the painful experience of noticing the first scratch on what was an immaculate shelf queen.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure this user can be restored to like new condition.

Just a question to clarify: in the OP a electronic spare switch is included. Is this a complete switch or just the stock switch shell?

burntoshine

Enlightened

...this guy:
PICT0004.jpg

...sorry, the video is fat. i think because the footage is widescreen, but i saved it to standard. instead of cropping, it smooshed it together; i think. that's maybe why the LF2XT looks fatter than it is. i may try to resave and repost later.

PRICE DROP TO $750

burntoshine

Enlightened

Received offer via PM. May be SPF.

edit: SOLD to borongas for $750

Last edited: