Any ExtremeBeam owners care to chime in ?

Chicago X

Enlightened
I attempted to contact EB for more info about their claims, and the e-mail was bounced back.

One e-mail contact for a self-described multinational firm is a bit odd....but whatever.

Until I can get someone on the horn, via the toll-free number, can anyone who has purchased their light(s) attest to the output and quality?

WhichSoldiersUse_CPF_2012.gif

I plan on inquiring about the above, as well.

Can someone please point me in the direction of ANY info on this company available besides their own marketing materials and the repeating forum banner ad ?

Thanks in advance.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
We've discussed their claims in several lengthy threads, all of which were closed. Greta is the only person who has spoken to the proprietor of this company, so perhaps she can answer some of your questions.

Norm

Retired Administrator
There are currently a couple of review threads in the review forum authored by subwoofer, reading those may be helpful, it also looks like a good place to ask some question.

Norm

Chicago X

Enlightened
Hi Norm,

Thanks for the info. Subwoofer's review doesn't address the questions I have, and the other questions have gone unanswered.

He suggested I start my own thread, so here we are. :)

Chicago X

Enlightened
We've discussed their claims in several lengthy threads, all of which were closed. Greta is the only person who has spoken to the proprietor of this company, so perhaps she can answer some of your questions.

Thanks StarHalo.

I've attempted to contact them multiple times, to no avail. I was hoping someone having had more success in doing so may have some answers.

my#1hobby

Enlightened
Apparently this "Company" is a big secret :sssh:. I haven't been able to get any info either; Every time a thread opens about their brand, it gets closed!!! I would just move on to other brands because you will get the runaround if you try to ask about the reliability of their products or any other question for that matter. :shakehead

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
I love a good mystery!

Where are the Hardy boys or Nancy Drew when you need them?! :popcorn:

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe they are too busy with "Torpedo defense consulting in Europe" to reply to your email.

I am intrigued by this mystery company as well. They don't list where there lights are made. Its not a big deal to re-brand lights but to go through all this trouble seams a bit odd.
Hope you can uncover something!

-Bobby

hazna

Enlightened
you know I actually noticed this brand being sold on b&h photo video. I was surprised a well known store stock their stuff

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks StarHalo.

I've attempted to contact them multiple times, to no avail. I was hoping someone having had more success in doing so may have some answers.
Have you tried asking Greta directly? I guess all is needed is for EB to say who the designing and original branded company was (if they own the rights there should be no problem with this). And offer up a little info on production.

I'm personally quite open minded and can see a difference in Subwoofers review, which backs up Greta's comments on a previous thread that the lights are quality, regardless of their origins. But I do admit I do not like their marketing one bit and find it insulting.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I smells me some BS. Stinky stinky BS.
Conspiracy, fraud..... LoL

Hoooooweeeee! All those military service members using their lights, they must be amazing.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hoooooweeeee! All those military service members using their lights, they must be amazing.

My take is, if a given company sells to certain military and police units and their products are appreciated, they won't start launching banners over the Internet: the word will get around in those "professional circles".
Usually when a company starts using special forces and special police units names for marketing is simply to fool clueless consumers who would think that if it was used to kill Bin Laden they must have it because it means is be-all end-all of flashlights: even if they only need to light up their dog when it shits!!!

Chicago X

Enlightened
...I'm personally quite open minded and can see a difference in Subwoofers review, which backs up Greta's comments on a previous thread that the lights are quality, regardless of their origins. But I do admit I do not like their marketing one bit and find it insulting.

Insulting is a good word.

A few simple answers of the direct questions asked of this company would go a long way towards earning my funds.

I'm just looking for more credible info than "because I said so!"

Strider Knives, Inc. comes to mind.

PapaLumen

Enlightened
99% of all soldiers and officers polled by ExtremeBeam said they prefer ExtremeBeam over every other brand they had previously used..

​Must be someone....?

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
So is whining about a thread like a Los Angeles debutante.

Anything positive to add to the discussion? Any info perhaps?

You want some info, here you go smart a$$...This topic has been discussed at length, and is a dead horse at this point.

I meant nothing negative in my previous post, but you are welcome to take the ball and run with it if you wish.

Latest posts