Wanted: Someone to mod 3 angle-head flashlights to use LEDS

U

user1016

I'm looking to commission someone to mod 3 x angle-head flashlights (2 Fulton and one TL-122), them to fit a LED mod. Fulton do not ship to Australia so I cannot do this myself.

(I have heard that some places supply Fultons directly with a LED light, if the Fultons that arrive with LED's already installed, I would happily pay for someone to merely ship them here for me as Fulton do not ship to Australia.)

I will happily pay for all costs involved such as flashlight supply, LED cost, installing/modifying cost, and the costs of shipping and handling.

Said flashlights would consist of:

1 X Fulton N47-4 flashlight
16328793.jpg

1 X Fulton N47 flashlight

15444522.jpg

1 X TL-122 Orange flashlight

87725041.jpg

As for the mods: I'd like to have them basically fit both the Nite-Ize 1-watt D cell led bulb, and either a Maglite standard 3-watt D cell LED bulb (or) TLE-6EXB so that I can swap them out whenever necessary to convert them between long-runtime and higher-output.

So in a nutshell, I'm looking for someone to take these flashlights and install either of both 1-watt and 3-watt bulbs (shouldn't be a problem as the Nite-Ize and Magled stock bulbs seem to fit the same socket if I recall correctly) and ship them to me here in Australia.

Is this possible, and if so, is anyone able to help me out?

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking to commission someone to mod 3 x angle-head flashlights (2 Fulton and one TL-122), them to fit a LED mod. Fulton do not ship to Australia so I cannot do this myself.

(I have heard that some places supply Fultons directly with a LED light, if the Fultons that arrive with LED's already installed, I would happily pay for someone to merely ship them here for me as Fulton do not ship to Australia.)

I will happily pay for all costs involved such as flashlight supply, LED cost, installing/modifying cost, and the costs of shipping and handling.

Said flashlights would consist of:

1 X Fulton N47-4 flashlight
16328793.jpg

1 X Fulton N47 flashlight

15444522.jpg

1 X TL-122 Orange flashlight

87725041.jpg

As for the mods: I'd like to have them basically fit both the Nite-Ize 1-watt D cell led bulb, and either a Maglite standard 3-watt D cell LED bulb (or) TLE-6EXB so that I can swap them out whenever necessary to convert them between long-runtime and higher-output.

So in a nutshell, I'm looking for someone to take these flashlights and install either of both 1-watt and 3-watt bulbs (shouldn't be a problem as the Nite-Ize and Magled stock bulbs seem to fit the same socket if I recall correctly) and ship them to me here in Australia.

Is this possible, and if so, is anyone able to help me out?

I'll hook you up James. Order the stuff and have it sent to my addy. I can get the nite-ize drop-ins locally if you would prefer to save on shipping costs. I can also get the Green, Black, and ACU one's locally, if you would want to go that route as well. Lemme know.