Zebralight SC600 - Awesome Birthday Present You can EAT!

Draven451

Enlightened
So I have someone special in my life that gave me what must be the best birthday present I have ever received.

I currently own the Zebralight SC600w XM-L and it has quickly become my favorite single cell 18650 light in my collection.

With this gift I now own the Zebralight SC600!

Check it out below :thumbsup:

IMG_2178.jpg

Here is my trusty Zebralight SC600w with his big brother the SC600! I may have to run 10 x 18650 in this new light! :eek:

IMG_2186.jpg

Here is the business ends of both lights
:naughty:

You can clearly see the perfectly centered cree XM-L LED's

IMG_2173.jpg

The clicky switch on the SC600 works great and I can quickly click thru the modes without any flickering or issues. The light produces a nice floody beam.

Here is the light on low -

IMG_2147.jpg

This picture is a side-by-side beamshot so you can see the beautiful pure white beams :grin2:

IMG_2163.jpg

I decided to turn the lights down low so you can enjoy some night time beam shots ;)

IMG_2157.jpg

All joking aside this birthday cake shaped like one of my favorite lights was one of the best surprises ever. I'm such a lucky guy!
The cake looks so cool I hate the idea of having to eat it! Maybe I can hide it in the fridge and nobody will notice
:sssh:

I'm travelling to Arlington tomorrow for the north Texas GTG and will be sharing this awesome cake with the forum members I will be meeting for the first time!
:twothumbs

IMG_2172.jpg

hazna

Enlightened
nice! I remember seeing another thread where someone had a nitecore light made into a cake as well

Lighteous

Enlightened
That is an awesome cake! Before seeing the photo with the actual light laying along side to give size perspective, it looked like an SC600 golf bag.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let me guess you once told her " I really want someone to make an Sc600C" and she thought I can make an sc600C cause the c must stand for cake :D
I'm kidding but you have a real keeper, you should marry her up before other Flashaholics find out how awesome she is :naughty:

That's an awesome cake, and wicked pics. Thanks I needed a good chuckle :)

Kendall

strinq

Enlightened
Wow, she really gets you bro.
Thanks for sharing this with us. Makes me glad that I have a partner who's supportive of my passions as well.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really nice, but I'm a little curious as to how exactly do you go about ordering a cake like that? She really loves you, man.

markr6

Flashaholic
LOL I just stumbled across this. What a great idea!!

Definitely worth a bump after 3.5 years :twothumbs