Correct pin out for this 7135 circuit? Just double checking.

Jayls5

Newly Enlightened
I had the diagram a while back, but I lost it. The - appears to be labeled right under D1. The 4 other unused solder points are for an extra 7135 chip (to add current), but I don't need it. I cannot remember the + Pin out on it. I just wanted to be sure before I potentially blow my device :)

7MWMb.jpg

Last edited:

Mike S

Newly Enlightened
I don't have this particular driver, but the OUT pin of the 7135 is clearly tied to D1 like you said. The pad next to it appears to be connected to the plated through-hole, which I have to assume is connected to the Bat+ pad on the opposite side of the board.

jason 77

Enlightened
Illuminationsupply has a pdf link to the data sheet for the AMC7135 they sell.. looks like the middle pin is the ground the left most pin is the output and the right most pin is the + input...

Quest4fire

Enlightened
Read post #36 on this thread and refer to pictures. It's a good thread to refer back to if you ever have a question. I've got it in my favorites.

Jayls5

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I just reread the datasheet again to be sure. The only other solder point (near open the center pin) is the easy to solder positive point. Thanks for the help guys.