• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB FM E2E 18500 body

scottyhazzard

Enlightened
Nothing much to explain, big want for a little dynamo to build myself a pocketable torch. Please, there must be someone that just has one of these collecting dust. It does not need to be clean or pretty- I'll fix it up and scratch it up some more. You could sell your unused "body" to a loving home.

Last edited:

scottyhazzard

Enlightened
No joy. Well can anyone recommend an E size body that can take a 18500 without being bored out. I would like to be able to attach a VME Malkoff Valiant Concepts head onto this thing or an E2C adapter. Any ideas guys?

archimedes

Flashaholic
No joy. Well can anyone recommend an E size body that can take a 18500 without being bored out. I would like to be able to attach a VME Malkoff Valiant Concepts head onto this thing or an E2C adapter. Any ideas guys?

Well, Moddoo has these for sale in titanium right now :) ... of course, they run about $350 :devil:

scottyhazzard

Enlightened
LOL- I was looking to pay about 1/10th that price! See I work for the hospital, I don't actually own it. :) The quality as well as the price point are what draw me to the Five Mega goodies. Modoo's creations are awesome, but every time I put together a light on his web page it comes out costing over $300 for aluminum. Awesome and pretty but too much for now. Maybe if I pick up some overtime.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck finding these... For the best of me can't figure out why FM wouldn't make a run of 100 of these, both black and HA as well as 18350 maybe...

But due to the fact I figured I would never find one of these, I settled down with Rothandir 18650 body with adapter... should be cool enough factor...

scottyhazzard

Enlightened
Good luck finding these... For the best of me can't figure out why FM wouldn't make a run of 100 of these, both black and HA as well as 18350 maybe...

But due to the fact I figured I would never find one of these, I settled down with Rothandir 18650 body with adapter... should be cool enough factor...

Copy that!
So what fits a VME head, a 18500 and has a decent switch, and can be found in stock anywhere?

1. Oveready
2. ?

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm guessing that you are after a certain form factor, or have other 18500 lights and want to stay with that cell?

18mm cells and the E-series head threads are going to make this difficult.

Maybe you would consider the 17670 in a Surefire E2 body. Affordable, and easy to find. Capacity is about the same as the 18500.

Good luck in your search!

scottyhazzard

Enlightened
Thanks, moddoo. I was looking at your slimline. Awesome, BTW. Does that need an adapter to plug a VME head on it or is it better to just put one of your smooth heads on it?

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The VME head is nice and small and smooth.
It is made to fit E-series threads though.
Also, it is made to fit Malkoff Drops only.
E2 body with one makes a nice slim easy carry light.

MY stuff is similar to SF G,C,P -series in size.
you can get a P60 interface and run any SF Z44 style bezel on it.
The smoothie bezel is an nice option for these.
The VME head will not fit my hosts.