PEAK
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: REVIEW: The Hinderer XM-24 Tactical Knife>>>>>>>>

  1. #1

    Default REVIEW: The Hinderer XM-24 Tactical Knife>>>>>>>>

    Gents,

    I picked this one up a couple of weeks ago from the man himself Rick Henderer - here's my review:

    Review of the Hinderer XM-24 Tactical Knife | ThruMyLens

  2. #2
    Flashaholic red_hackle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Posts
    254

    Default Re: REVIEW: The Hinderer XM-24 Tactical Knife>>>>>>>>

    Great read - Thanks for sharing your impressions of this highly sought after knife!
    Touch my food, feel my fork!

  3. #3

    Default Re: REVIEW: The Hinderer XM-24 Tactical Knife>>>>>>>>

    Quote Originally Posted by red_hackle View Post
    Great read - Thanks for sharing your impressions of this highly sought after knife!
    You're most welcome - glad you enjoyed it!

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Woodland, CA
    Posts
    10,049

    Default Re: REVIEW: The Hinderer XM-24 Tactical Knife>>>>>>>>

    Very nice thoughtful review. Someday I will have one, and a Rolex too. LOL.

    Bill

  5. #5
    Flashaholic* Obijuan Kenobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: REVIEW: The Hinderer XM-24 Tactical Knife>>>>>>>>

    It's a shame when the 2nd hand market dynamics of an item can actually make them less appealing. I will likely never own one because I won't take the right tactical course, am not any sort of 'good guy' (firefighter, cop, EMT, or in any other uniform), and simply refuse to pay someone twice what they paid for a knife in production. A similar example of this kind of stink cloud is the buying and selling of BM42 balisongs for 400USD.

    Now that you know Rick, you should start dealing his knives. Unfortunately, there's a fortune to be made.

    obi
    Stay sharp and bright for life.
    Have your knife and light handy at all times.
    Sent from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

  6. #6

    Default Re: REVIEW: The Hinderer XM-24 Tactical Knife>>>>>>>>

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullzeyebill View Post
    Very nice thoughtful review. Someday I will have one, and a Rolex too. LOL.

    Bill
    Life is too short for a cheap watch...or knife.

  7. #7
    Flashaholic* chaoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    sunny southwest
    Posts
    614

    Default Re: REVIEW: The Hinderer XM-24 Tactical Knife>>>>>>>>

    Quote Originally Posted by Obijuan Kenobe View Post
    It's a shame when the 2nd hand market dynamics of an item can actually make them less appealing. I will likely never own one because I won't take the right tactical course, am not any sort of 'good guy' (firefighter, cop, EMT, or in any other uniform), and simply refuse to pay someone twice what they paid for a knife in production. A similar example of this kind of stink cloud is the buying and selling of BM42 balisongs for 400USD.

    Now that you know Rick, you should start dealing his knives. Unfortunately, there's a fortune to be made.


    obi
    ^^^^THIS^^^
    I am personally disgusted with aftermarket greed merchants selling these great folders for a profit.
    I would rather have 2, 3 or 4 Sebenzas (and i do).

    Great review as always RJ and i respectfully deleted some off topic content unrelated to your fine post.
    Last edited by chaoss; 05-28-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: off topic content removed
    Happiness is having a high rate of fire .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •