REVIEW: The Hinderer XM-24 Tactical Knife>>>>>>>>

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a shame when the 2nd hand market dynamics of an item can actually make them less appealing. I will likely never own one because I won't take the right tactical course, am not any sort of 'good guy' (firefighter, cop, EMT, or in any other uniform), and simply refuse to pay someone twice what they paid for a knife in production. A similar example of this kind of stink cloud is the buying and selling of BM42 balisongs for 400USD.

Now that you know Rick, you should start dealing his knives. Unfortunately, there's a fortune to be made.

obi

chaoss

Enlightened
It's a shame when the 2nd hand market dynamics of an item can actually make them less appealing. I will likely never own one because I won't take the right tactical course, am not any sort of 'good guy' (firefighter, cop, EMT, or in any other uniform), and simply refuse to pay someone twice what they paid for a knife in production. A similar example of this kind of stink cloud is the buying and selling of BM42 balisongs for 400USD.

Now that you know Rick, you should start dealing his knives. Unfortunately, there's a fortune to be made.

obi

^^^^THIS^^^
I am personally disgusted with aftermarket greed merchants selling these great folders for a profit.
I would rather have 2, 3 or 4 Sebenzas (and i do).

Great review as always RJ and i respectfully deleted some off topic content unrelated to your fine post.

Last edited: