• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: macs tri edc or hds clicky orange cerakote

ffemt6263

Enlightened
FOUND THE HDS. THANKS EVERYONE. I'll still be looking for a tri edc in the near future so anyone with one no matter the color let me know. Thanks again cpf! Hey cpf. Im looking for either a macs tri-edc 4500k or hds clicky. Either i would like to be orange cerakoted. I may also consider any other interesting orange cerkote lights. Let me know what youve got. Thanks.
Mike

Last edited:

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Come on guys. I know someone has one of these they could part with. Or if anyone could disassemble and cerakote a hds clicky ill take that too!

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Someone? Anyone? Im not going to give up on this one. Not looking to low ball or even haggle. I want one or both of these lights no questions asked!! Or someone to disassemble and cerkote my clicky. Someone please help!!!

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Thanks. Im really looking for something in orange to match my incoming hinderer. I tend to like to match blades with knives. Really appreciate the tip though!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I kinda think this is what you are looking for and for the right price it could be yours! Limited edition Torchlabs 300 lumens XM-L EDC RaClicky brand new in package! Let me know if that's what you are after. Color matches better than Mac's Tri-EDC which was more reddish than the Hinderer scales.

orange%20ra%20300t%20002.JPG

alightfan

Banned
If ffemt6263 is not interested in the Ra then I'll take it karl.

And also the Hinderer..

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Found the hds so anyone with a tri-edc no matter the color let me know. Thanks.