• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD+Shipped***TnC P60 18350

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to sell something, but I have nothing to sell.

The above light is the piece in question. I don't want to sell it, but sell something I must.

Condition is Mint as new from Chris.

2P60sB.jpg

On right here:

2P60sTail.jpg

This host comes with an additional E to C adaptor (also Ti), sold as a set. (This piece is NOT pictured, and will not be sold separately.)

This tail is one of only a handful (maybe even less) that have the fins and the grooves cut. And as you can see, it's the V3 head...very nice.

Light comes with an XML P60 drop in from Vin with the moonlight, med, high with memory driver. I believe it's 2.8A on high.

Light looks huge here, but actually fits nicely in a fist and super beefy. Think of a tank shell with a button on one end and window on the other.

I am losing money when I offer this set up for 700USD shipped by the best method available from Norwegian Post to anywhere on the planet.

PayPal is great. Not interested in anything but the rarest of trade offers...I might trade straight up for a McGizmo PD mule.

This light is sold pending funds! Thanks again, CPF!!

Thanks CPF,
obi

Last edited:

Draven451

Enlightened
Re: TnC P60 18350

Sweet looking light! Ti is such a beautiful metal and makes for excellent looking lights!

GLWS!

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello, Obijuan

May I see the pic's of V3 Head + E2C + McClicky body ?

Thank you.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dang, that's a nice looking light...I wish I wasn't so cheap.

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello, Obijuan

May I see the pic's of V3 Head + E2C + McClicky body ?

Thank you.

Yes.

McclickyTnC.jpg

The three pieces are not tight in this picture because I was afraid I would not get the adapter out.

When the O rings are in place, these pieces go in with precision (the adaptor and head are tight with O ring...McClicky and adapter mate easily), and there are no sharp edges on the adapter. I'd recommend the new owner lube those threads, or get a slightly smaller O ring?

obi

DJW

Newly Enlightened

Light received today and it's a beauty, great light and a great seller.

Many thanks Obi