• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired High CRI McGizmo Haiku (Sold)

blackfly

Enlightened
Hello everyone. I am selling this High CRI McGizmo Haiku. I am the original owner. It was purchased about one month ago. It was pocket carried a few times. It's in excellent condition. Since I know some buyers may scrutinize the condition of the light very closely I will mention that there are some minor surface marks. To secure your claim on this light please post, "I'll take it" in this sales thread. I will then PM you with my PayPal info. A clear "I'll take it" wins out over any PM deal or request to hold. Please send funds in a reasonable time (2 days at most) or I will put the light back up for sale. I cover PayPal fees. I cover shipping charges. The light will be insured for it's full value. For the sake of simplicity I would like to limit this sale to US BUYERS ONLY. I am asking $400 (Now Sold).

mSfjU.jpg

GHF8c.jpg

nG7rP.jpg

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: High CRI McGizmo Haiku

One of my favorite EDC lights at a great price ! Extremely useful when discerning wire colors in dark ceilings or other unlit scenarios.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: High CRI McGizmo Haiku

:takeit: ...please send PayPal details