FS: Five Shorty Bodies and one complete shorty

archer6817j

Enlightened
SOLD OUT: Five Shorty Bodies and one complete shorty

Hi folks,

I made a few shorty bodies in my last run. Works with 16340 or 18350 size batteries. You MUST use IMR batteries. I don't stock either of these batteries or have any for sale. The price does include a delrin reducing sleeve for the 16340s.

These are first come first serve and intended for existing Alpha owners or people who want to purchase a new Alpha and an additional shorty body. The complete light in the photo is stone washed and is the same price as a standard Alpha.

How this works:

These are not available through my website. Order is determined by your "I'll take it" on this thread, then you'll have a "reasonable" amount of time to send payment before your spot is released to the next person...say 48 hours? Please send paypal to [email protected].
  • Stone washed shorty (light only): $325
  • Shorty body + delrin sleve: $50
  • USPS Priority shipping: $6.00 (CONUS), $12 Canada/Mexico, $16 everywhere else
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!
  1. Blasted (sold: DY)
  2. Blasted (sold: ME)
  3. Stone Washed (sold: PHC)
  4. Stone Washed (sold: PM)
  5. Brushed (sold: raze)
  6. Complete Stone Washed Shorty ($225) (sold: PG)
shorty-sale-800.jpg

Last edited:

Raze

Enlightened
Hi Jason,

I'll take a full-brushed Shorty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, please pardon typos.

archer6817j

Enlightened
Wow! That was fast. Only one stone washed shorty left :) Also, one complete stone washed light. You were all serious when you answered my poll saying you wanted smaller lights :) Thanks!

Vernon

Enlightened
Wow! That was fast. Only one stone washed shorty left :) Also, one complete stone washed light. You were all serious when you answered my poll saying you wanted smaller lights :) Thanks!

PM sent for stone shorty if it's still available. Thanks!

Ore

Newly Enlightened
Aww I missed them.
I hope that there will be another batch of Shorty Bodies sometimes in the future. :whistle:

And by the way hat is the overall length of the Alpha with a shorty Body?

ericb445

Newly Enlightened
If there is going to be a waiting list, Please let me get in on it. Stonewashed would be great.
-Eric

supersneeze

Newly Enlightened
Aww I missed them.
I hope that there will be another batch of Shorty Bodies sometimes in the future. :whistle:

And by the way hat is the overall length of the Alpha with a shorty Body?

Hey ore I just measured my Shorty alpha. The overall length is 4.5 inches, and the overall weight with battery is 4 3/4 ounces. Hope that helps :)

The shorty makes the light amazing. Perfect EDC Size

pharmbob

Newly Enlightened
I am bumping this thread to say that I would be interested in a shorty body as well if another run were to occur, or if someone wants to sell one, or a complete shorty light :D

archer6817j

Enlightened
I am bumping this thread to say that I would be interested in a shorty body as well if another run were to occur, or if someone wants to sell one, or a complete shorty light :D

Thanks for the bump :) I actually have a batch of shorty bodies that will be released for sale in the next couple weeks. Complete lights are "special order only" items :)

nbp

Flashaholic
Put me down for one of those shorties, por favor. :grin2:

The only disadvantage is the short run time on high I suppose. Oh, well, they're rechargeable. :)

pharmbob

Newly Enlightened
Hi Jason,
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (Does this sound too much like begging? :eek:) put me down for a shorty body. I can send advance payment if necessary.You can contact me by PM if prior arrangements need to be made.
Thank you for your response.:D

Thanks for the bump :) I actually have a batch of shorty bodies that will be released for sale in the next couple weeks. Complete lights are "special order only" items :)

Last edited:

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened
I love my shorty, as said it is a perfect EDC size. It just feels perfect in the hand....another great job :twothumbs
Got a great set with a full and short version now, thanks Jason!

And as per your blog...if you decide to go with a AAA incarnation, im already in for one!

I have had a lot of disappointments with some other lights...and huge, ongoing waits with other customs I have ordered...but all your products have been superb, exceeding all my expectations but mainly your service, providing info, blogs, videos and even posts on here, just goes above and beyond anyone else...and it really makes the difference when buying a custom etc...you can get excited about it and know what's going on, rather than just waiting in the dark!

So I can see my self as being a loyal customer, anxiously awaiting new products and innovations from you. I am sure a lot on here will be the same :clap:

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish I was around for these!! THAT would be the perfect EDC.