PEAK
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 352

Thread: CPF Meet 2012 UK

  1. #211
    Flashaholic* BLUE LED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    I think popping corn with our lights is an excellent idea. I'm in

  2. #212

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    I've been to Tulley's Maze several times and it's great, so count me in. I'll have my Skyray King by then. Actually I should have it next week I should have read this thread first as I could have got it cheaper. Think it was $73, but that's for the warm white one so I'm not complaining.

  3. #213
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Sounds fun!

    Can't do the 25th August, and work is stupidly busy at the moment so getting a Friday off to meet up during the day on Friday might be a pain...

    What's the plan? Meet up during the day for food then do the maze in the evening?
    Last edited by TallNHairyDave; 07-15-2012 at 06:25 AM.

  4. #214
    Flashaholic* BLUE LED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Food and maze sounds like a great combination to me

  5. #215

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Hi,

    I missed the Dyke meet up as I forgot my CPF username so had to re-register!

    Shame really as I can see the Dyke from my house as I'm in Hove same as Subwoofer

    Maybe I'll be able to make the next one.

  6. #216
    Flashaholic* BLUE LED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,272

    Lightbulb Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Quote Originally Posted by ruskythegreat View Post
    Hi,

    I missed the Dyke meet up as I forgot my CPF username so had to re-register!

    Shame really as I can see the Dyke from my house as I'm in Hove same as Subwoofer

    Maybe I'll be able to make the next one.
    Please feel free to join us at the next CPF meet at Tulley's farm in either Aug or Sept 2012.

  7. #217
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bracknell, England.
    Posts
    1,193

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    So, we set or what. Tulleys Farm on what date ?

  8. #218
    Flashaholic* BLUE LED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    So, we set or what. Tulleys Farm on what date ?
    How about Saturday 8th September 2012?

  9. #219

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Oooh! I'm back from holiday then!

  10. #220
    Flashaholic* BLUE LED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    I am still in. Anyone else?

  11. #221
    Flashaholic* Essexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    1,137

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    I'm taking part in a charity bike ride the Day after, so it really wouldn't be a good idea to go out all evening eating and drinking and playing in the dark..........but on the other hand these get togethers don't grow on trees...........I'm torn between the two now............

  12. #222
    Flashaholic* BLUE LED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Essexman View Post
    I'm taking part in a charity bike ride the Day after, so it really wouldn't be a good idea to go out all evening eating and drinking and playing in the dark..........but on the other hand these get togethers don't grow on trees...........I'm torn between the two now............
    No date has been set in stone. It was just a suggestion to give everyone a little time to prepare. What date would be good for you?

  13. #223
    Flashaholic* Nyctophiliac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London,UK
    Posts
    2,033

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    I'm not going to be able to make this one, chaps. I've basically got work scheduled for three weeks solid, only having a day off for the London Bikathon on the 16th!

    Pop some corn for me!

  14. #224
    Flashaholic* BLUE LED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    I just checked on the Tulleys webiste and they have included a few new dates

    September - Sat 1st / Fri 7th & Sat 8th / Fri 14th & Sat 15th /

    Evenings - 7pm to 11pm (Last Entry 10pm)


    I don't know if any of the dates are good for anyone, but please feel free to add your comments.

  15. #225
    Flashaholic* Essexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    1,137

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE LED View Post
    No date has been set in stone. It was just a suggestion to give everyone a little time to prepare. What date would be good for you?
    I wouldn't change things to suit me, works random for weekends making it hard to plan ahead. If work asks I take it so I can buy more torches, oh and food and house hold things.

  16. #226
    Flashaholic* BLUE LED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    The post code for the maze is RH10 4PD

  17. #227
    Flashaholic* petrev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SW England
    Posts
    1,383

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK



    Can't make it - Sorry !!!

  18. #228
    Flashaholic* BLUE LED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    I am going on Saturday 15th Sept 2012.

  19. #229
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bracknell, England.
    Posts
    1,193

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    I'll meet you there.

    Saturday 15th it is people. Who's in ?

  20. #230

    Default

    Got room for one more?

    Sent from my XT320 using Tapatalk 2

  21. #231
    Flashaholic* BLUE LED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Xmldriver View Post
    Got room for one more?

    Sent from my XT320 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes and welcome to CPF.

    Hemdale would like to, but he's mobile isn't working. I sent him a PM

  22. #232
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Tyneside (UK)
    Posts
    201

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Are there no Northern England meetups?

  23. #233
    Flashaholic* subwoofer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hove, UK
    Posts
    1,562

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    I'll meet you there.

    Saturday 15th it is people. Who's in ?
    Very tempted....... especially as I have a couple of large light-sticks that were issued to me during Hurricane Isaac (I was in New Orleans when it struck) that need to be used :-)

    (yes, altogether, I have had a rather exciting time in the last several weeks)

    Not sure yet if I'll be able to make it.
    Subwoofer - Objective and Honest reviews
    Latest Reviews - @Subwoofer_CPF #SubwoofersReviews and Facebook
    ”The Torch Geek”

  24. #234
    Flashaholic* Essexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    1,137

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Quote Originally Posted by subwoofer View Post
    Very tempted....... especially as I have a couple of large light-sticks that were issued to me during Hurricane Isaac (I was in New Orleans when it struck) that need to be used :-)

    (yes, altogether, I have had a rather exciting time in the last several weeks)

    Not sure yet if I'll be able to make it.
    Hurricane on your Honeymoon?

  25. #235
    Flashaholic* Nyctophiliac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London,UK
    Posts
    2,033

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Honeymoon!!!!!!

    Congrats if it is so...

  26. #236
    Flashaholic* BLUE LED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    A quick update for Saturday 15th Sept 2012
    Torch Light Maze at Tulleys farm

    Tulleys Farm
    Crawley
    West Sussex
    RH10 4PD

    Evenings - 7pm to 11pm
    8 acre maize field in the dark


    BLUE LED
    Hemdale
    Jay R
    Xmldriver

  27. #237
    Flashaholic* BLUE LED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    The weather is looking good for Saturday and the only problem is deciding which lights to bring.

    I hope you guys can make it too.

    Essexman
    Subwoofer
    Remoteneeded
    TallNHairyDave
    Ruskythegreat
    Petrev
    Tofty
    TX101
    JemR
    Vasp1
    Nyctophiliac

  28. #238
    Flashaholic* subwoofer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hove, UK
    Posts
    1,562

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE LED View Post
    The weather is looking good for Saturday and the only problem is deciding which lights to bring.

    I hope you guys can make it too.

    Essexman
    Subwoofer
    Remoteneeded
    TallNHairyDave
    Ruskythegreat
    Petrev
    Tofty
    TX101
    JemR
    Vasp1
    Nyctophiliac
    Would love to join you, but unfortunately it is just not possible this time. Have a great time popping corn with excessive lumens and I'll look forward to the next meet.
    Subwoofer - Objective and Honest reviews
    Latest Reviews - @Subwoofer_CPF #SubwoofersReviews and Facebook
    ”The Torch Geek”

  29. #239
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bracknell, England.
    Posts
    1,193

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    I'd suggest meeting up at a local pub as there doesn't seem to be either beer or food at the farm (Other than cream tea) . Say, around 5ish, eating drinking and then to the maize sometime later.

  30. #240
    Flashaholic* BLUE LED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Re: CPF Meet 2012 UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    I'd suggest meeting up at a local pub as there doesn't seem to be either beer or food at the farm (Other than cream tea) . Say, around 5ish, eating drinking and then to the maize sometime later.
    That is an excellent idea. I don't know the area, are you able to suggest a place? I will look at some places later tonight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •