• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS McGizmo LS20**PRICE DROP**SOLD**

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
:) LS20 in excellent condition, maybe a few very small marks but nothing that couldn't be polished out. There is no red mark on the LE but has a white trit. First I'll take it in CONUS for now. $635.00 includes Priority with DC and all fees....:)....Robert.

Last edited:

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS McGizmo LS20

:) LS20 in excellent condition, maybe a few very small marks but nothing that couldn't be polished out. There is no red mark on the LE but has a white trit. First I'll take it in CONUS for now. $635.00 includes Priority with DC and all fees....:)....Robert.

I bought an LS20 from Don from the first wave that had the new converter that excepts rechargeable cells, it had a white trit too. This is a great deal for someone who wants to own a very special light at a fair price!
Frank

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the coments guys. FWIW this light is close to being mint just a minor mark or so....Robert.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Robert, I have PM much earlier requesting a picture(s) and/or better description of the light but have not received any reply, so I could not decide. Please let me know, if possible! Thanks

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Robert, I have PM much earlier requesting a picture(s) and/or better description of the light but have not received any reply, so I could not decide. Please let me know, if possible! Thanks
Hello, I have never posted any pics because i am not sure how to do so but i will try it later today if this doesn't sell....Robert.

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

DCaldWel,

Great buy on a great McGizmo light.

Robert's a top notch seller.

Enjoy!