Current collection, many I am very happy with...

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since I created a thread for the ones I miss, I figured show the current collection. I am very please with many of these, although less expensive, awesome non the less.

7130156533_9c10f1bdde_c.jpg

välineurheilija

Enlightened
Very nice setup.I especially like those g2's what do you have for dropins?i like the color but cant find one anywhere :(

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the symetry ;)
Nice lights!

The Bombleman Arc CR2 tail placement was testing my ODC tendencies, but I decided to get over it :huh:

Very nice setup.I especially like those g2's what do you have for dropins?i like the color but cant find one anywhere :(

These have the KX4 heads, I just have them in each of my vehicles. I purposely bought yellow, so I wouldn't be tempted to take them out. I don't know about anyone else, but I have trouble keeping lights in my cars. :duh2:

archimedes

Flashaholic
The KX4-YL is still listed as in production on the SureFire website, so should at least be able to be ordered via their AD's .... Amazon also lists several in-stock (through Optics Planet).

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
The KX4-YL is still listed as in production on the SureFire website, so should at least be able to be ordered via their AD's .... Amazon also lists several in-stock (through Optics Planet).

I got a killer deal on these somewhere, I just don't know where...

Hi Tim,

Thats a great picture of your very nice (and well rounded) collection! :hitit:

I bought a G2/M60F for the wife's car.....somehow it keeps finding its way back to the display shelf!? I think the problem is it has such a nice beam I keep wanting to play with it.

~ Chance

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Tim,

Thats a great picture of your very nice (and well rounded) collection! :hitit:

I bought a G2/M60F for the wife's car.....somehow it keeps finding its way back to the display shelf!? I think the problem is it has such a nice beam I keep wanting to play with it.

~ Chance

Thanks Chance...I know the feeling regarding wanting to have certain lights always at your disposal, that is the problem I have with most of mine. They sit on a display shelf above my desk, and I choose different ones to take with me when I go out back with the dogs at night. I just hate having them packed away anywhere, but the yellow G2L's work fine for that.

Phototropin

Newly Enlightened
Very nice F250XLT, especially love the yellow, won't be misplacing those. May I ask why the two TM11's? I can totally understand having multiples of EDC-size lights for backup (I do) or Ti collector lights. But for bigger, perhaps less frequently used wow lights?

(And perhaps your answer might push me over the edge to go and buy the TM11 I have craved for so long :naughty:)

Edit: If it is just a symmetry thing that's fine, I understand :)

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice...loved all your small lights. Not a fan of TM11 tho

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice F250XLT, especially love the yellow, won't be misplacing those. May I ask why the two TM11's? I can totally understand having multiples of EDC-size lights for backup (I do) or Ti collector lights. But for bigger, perhaps less frequently used wow lights?

(And perhaps your answer might push me over the edge to go and buy the TM11 I have craved for so long :naughty:)

Edit: If it is just a symmetry thing that's fine, I understand :)

Gotta have both the Cool & Neutral versions, and symmetry is definitely a big + :twothumbs