Dead Man Walking

twdant

Newly Enlightened
Yep, that's me :sick2:

Thanks to SureFire's new lineup, I'm several hundred dollars poorer, and my beautiful bride is gonna destroy me.

But there is reason to rejoice, for a shiny new Lawman and a shiny new Maximus will be on my doorstep wednesday.

Hello, my name is Tanner, and I'm a SureFire addict.

twdant

Newly Enlightened
Also, please buy my Dereelight and Saint Minimus over on the marketplace. You might just help me recover some money and save my life.

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol! No, might delay your execution though.

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get to the mail first, then produce them one at a time over a period of days proclaiming (if questioned) that you've had them for ages then hope like hell she isn't flashlight savvy :thumbsup:

Draven451

Enlightened
Use the trick we use in the gun world. Honey that's the same black rifle ehem' same black flashlight that I already owned. :)

cccpull

Enlightened
Well Tanner, at least we have a name to put on your reef.:grin2:

fyrstormer

Banned
What's the old saying? "She has 'her' money, and he has 'our' money." This is why it's bad to put all your money into a joint bank account. If some of it is kept in a personal account with the understanding that you can and will spend it on anything you please, and she gets to do the same with her share, then it's not a problem when you buy new toys.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have them delivered at work. Then it's up to you to find a good hiding place at home.

Maybe hide them at work and one day walk home with a backpack full of lights and go "look what a coworker gave me today!" I doubt she'd believe you bought every single one of them one by one at that point. Make up a fake $ number for buying them all from him. Just make sure she doesn't know this guy or bring him in on this so you don't look stupid.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
Twdant,
You should never have told your bride about your love for flashlights. Now you must seek guidance from the experienced ones here how to deal with this.