POLL: New Logo...again...Please vote soon!

Which logo do you prefer?

• #1 (the old logo)

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • #2 (the new logo)

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

archer6817j

Enlightened
Hi folks,

So if you've seen the poll on my blog, this is a duplicate. If you are feeling opinionated you can vote in both polls :) I wanted to post one here so it's more convenient for the local CPF'ers! Don't want you leaving the forum now do we?

It's pretty self explanatory...which do you like better? Please vote soon because I need to get everything re-branded ASAP if I'm going to make a change. Thanks in advance!

torch+hex+comparison.jpg

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both logos look really nice, the 1st for its uniqueness and it also looks flashlight related and the 2nd for its simplicity, but I would have to see how they look on the light itself to make a decision.

Do you have any pics of the logos on the light?

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
No. 2.

I think Star Wars fans will like it too.... ;)

Wisdom

Newly Enlightened
#2 for me.. nice and simple. Either would look pretty cool on a flashlight, though..

supersneeze

Newly Enlightened
I am partial to the second one. The first one reminds me of lens light's logo, just because there is that little flame there. You would really need to make that logo larger to translate well on the flashlight. And a large logo in my opinion looks like a production light.

The second one is simpler meaning it will translate easier when size is an issue. I feel that is extremely important in branding. The logo also makes you think more since its so simple, I feel this in turn will intrigue customers.

If there's one thing I learned from marketing and branding class back in college is that the simpler the better.

Ultimately the decision is yours

Last edited:

MoreToasties

Newly Enlightened
Simplicity wins here, and the more abstract nature of #2 seals the deal for me.

Are these your final two choices, or are there other designs you're mulling over? I think that a graphic resembling your unique reflector design might make a nice logo.

Transisto

Newly Enlightened
I'm new here and I gotta say the theme / layout is so ugly it look like a 2001 website.

The CPF logo (is that a logo) look like a big button.

The Black square at the top ... ... never mind / everything is ugly.

The noobs notice is written in white onto bale beige. ... also It doesn't have to be 2 page long.

I don't want to see this nor do I want to feel forced to post if I have nothing to say.

Thank-You.

persco

Enlightened
I'm new here and I gotta say the theme / layout is so ugly it look like a 2001 website.

The noobs notice is written in white onto bale beige. ... also It doesn't have to be 2 page long.

I don't want to see this nor do I want to feel forced to post if I have nothing to say.

Thank-You.

Wow. Tone it down, Charlie Brown...

Not sure I would have made such a vitriolic blast against another CPF member's website my very first post... You could have sent a PM instead. Also, nobody is 'forcing' you to post anywhere.

Flucero28

Enlightened
Transisto said:

Thank-You.

All this and you still manage to post your concerns in the wrong section! FAIL! This thread is discussing Jason's logo for his custom lights, not the CPF forum logos.

sassaquin

Enlightened
Jason, checking out your website again and saw the new logo on the ready made lights, looks great against the course finish. Changes on the website looking good too, just sorry to see you are not making any custom lights right now. I really enjoyed seeing your latest work of art. :)

klstclair

Newly Enlightened
I like the new logo on the right as it is simple and not as dated as the older logo on the left. I do feel that it does not quite capture the uniqueness of your products though.

Kevin

Latest posts