O-ring kit?

davidwestonh

Newly Enlightened
On another forum they have a thread about assembling an o-ring kit for their flashlights.

Has anyone used the Performance Tool 407 piece o-ring assortment kit, 407 piece sae, or their 419

Piece metric kits?

they are nitrile butadiene rubber.

What are most common sizes for sae and metric flashlights?

Anyone have a list of most usefull tools to maintain and repair flashlights?

Any advice about the best labels to put inside flashlight with name and phone number?

Anyone have a way of identifying their flashlight that is sitting around a table with other flashlights ?
550 cord, reflective tape, stickers, reminder label to remind kids to return it.

Anyone nickname their lights? Pos, hot pockets, precious, little ray of sunshine, that last one would have me wondering..

Last edited by a moderator:

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I save all the replacement o-rings that come with many new lights. Others I've ordered from Shining Beam. The hardware store has also been useful. O-rings have not been a problem for me, but when you need one.... you need one! If your light is a Surefire you can get what you need there. Just call them.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the link, Norm. The data on o-ring size is wonderful! RocketTomato has done his homework!

Torchaddict

Newly Enlightened
Too bad that sale's old. Anyone want to sell individual o-rings to me? I could use a #15, #17, and a #19 o-ring!